RSlayer [AIO]

Salty as fuck

Start in the Varrock west bank. Empty inventory and equip nothing.

Will withdraw a combat bracelet (6) by default, a glory and a ring of dueling.

Potions are not yet set for all tasks.

REQUIRED ITEMS:

Make sure to have bulk amount of Ring of dueling, Amulet of glory, Varrock teleport, Camelot teleport, Lumbridge teleport, Falador teleport, Games necklace, one combat bracelet(6).

Torch, tinderbox, spiny helmet, ice coolers, earmuffs.

Will log out when you no longer have food, or if you don't have a spiny helmet when trying to take on the Banshees.

Currently only supports Turael.

Every other master will be added as I get new tasks.

Post all bugs below as I'm sure there will certainly be some.

Make sure to babysit the bot and check every 10 minutes. Script is still in a developmental state.

Currently supports - 

Scorpions - lvl 14 - Al-Kharid mine

Dogs - lvl 44 - McGrubors Wood

Ghosts - lvl 19 - Draynor Manor

Cave slime - lvl 23 - Lumbridge cave || requires spiny helm, torch, tinderbox

Cave crawlers - lvl 23 - Lumbridge cave || requires spiny helm, torch, tinderbox

Cows - lvl 3 - Lumbridge

Banshees - lvl 19 - Slayer tower || requires earmuffs

Skeletons - lvl 21 - Edgeville dungeon

Kalphite - lvl 28 - Kalphite lair

Chickens (bird task) - lvl 3 - Lumbridge

Zombies - lvl 18 - Edgeville dungeon

Icefiends - lvl 13 - Ice mountain

Cave bugs - lvl 6 - Lumbridge cave || requires spiny helm, torch, tinderbox

Giant bats - lvl 27 - Beside Legend's Guild

Giant rats - lvl 6 - Lumbridge swamp

Giant spiders - lvl 27 - Varrock sewers

Grizzly bears - lvl 21 - Beside Legend's Guild

Crawling hands - lvl 8 & 12 - Slayer tower

Dwarves - lvl 10 - South of Ice mountain

Desert lizard - lvl 12 / lvl 24 - South of Ice mountain

Minotaur - lvl 13 - Stronghold of security

Monkeys - lvl 13 - Karamja

Turoth

Kurask

Jelly

Pyrefiend

Basilisk

Cockatrice

YnaoW5l.png

YA7m8wW.png

>>>DOWNLOAD<<<

Edited by Reminiscence
  • Like 8

Great job, but I think you will realise the importance of good program design when you attempt to maintain this project. Every time you try to change something, it's going to be a big headache.

It's pretty simple so far and I don't have any issues adding anything, but you're likely right and I'll notice it later on.

It's pretty simple so far and I don't have any issues adding anything, but you're likely right and I'll notice it later on.

Yes. The reason it's working is because you're very very familiar with the code and I bet you if I asked you to tell me where a part of the code is, you could easily recall exactly where to find it. This, unfortunately, doesn't usually work in the long term. Especially if you come back to the codebase after a long break, or if someone else attempts to work on it.

I still think it's great what you've done, though. The best way to learn is to actually write code. A lot of people are very good at talking about things, but never learn much because they don't put things into practice. Well done :)

Edited by Stark
  • Like 1

Yes. The reason it's working is because you're very very familiar with the code and I bet you if I asked you to tell me where a part of the code is, you could easily recall exactly where to find it. This, unfortunately, doesn't usually work in the long term. Especially if you come back to the codebase after a long break, or if someone else attempts to work on it.

I still think it's great what you've done, though. The best way to learn is to actually write code. A lot of people are very good at talking about things, but never learn much because they don't put things into practice. Well done smile.png

So what would you suggest changing? Currently all I really have to do is add webwalking/interacting with objects to get to locations and withdrawing methods/re-equipping items for new tasks.

I've definitely learned a lot though since I started. However, I'm obviously still not at a higher level than I could be and that's primarily because for me, if something works a certain way, I just go with it. This script was definitely a good learning experience for me.

I do appreciate your kind words, though. :)