Stealth Quester

Token

And now it's looped the jail escape for a good 10 mins, keeps going same place and taking of prayer zzzzzzzzzzz

EDIT: For some stupid reason its pathing the front way to the young monkey and getting caught every time. Another one bites the dust.

Double edit: Has no lost/dropped/destroyed Monkey Dentures. Current time, 1 hours 25 minutes, still in the god damn jail and further behind than 35 minutes ago???? Might as well remove from the quest list if I've gotta do it myself even after paying..?

Edited by T R

6 hours ago, Cookii3srus said:

Hey man, Thinking about buying this was wondering if i could get a fresh count put him in mems and run the script with 1m will it run? or should i do some manual stuff then run it

3 hours ago, abboas said:

I wanna know the same thing except for f2p before I put the bond on it :s

Hopefully Token doesn't mind me answering ya both as I've owned this for quite a while and used it on many accs (mains, skillers, full botters, etc) First up some of the quests have requirements that you will have to do by hand/other methods . Fresh accounts are much higher risk than a played on/rested account. F2P is pretty risky to bot, moreso than P2P. I wouldn't recommend adding a list of quests, starting the script then leaving you PC. Don't get me wrong it's a good script, but after all the work that's been done on it, changes, updates, etc, sometimes things don't always work the way they should. Pausing the script and doing parts manually then resuming the script usually fixes the errors, but you don't wanna come back after 3 hours and your character is stuck in a loop.

All in all I would recommend this script. Tokens usually pretty onto it with bug fixes and troubleshooting etc. Just use it smart. Couple of quests every day or two, mix in some skilling etc, even talk while you're being walked around the world on quests. Don't suicide bot it, just cause it's questing doesn't make it safe!

27 minutes ago, T R said:

Hopefully Token doesn't mind me answering ya both as I've owned this for quite a while and used it on many accs (mains, skillers, full botters, etc) First up some of the quests have requirements that you will have to do by hand/other methods . Fresh accounts are much higher risk than a played on/rested account. F2P is pretty risky to bot, moreso than P2P. I wouldn't recommend adding a list of quests, starting the script then leaving you PC. Don't get me wrong it's a good script, but after all the work that's been done on it, changes, updates, etc, sometimes things don't always work the way they should. Pausing the script and doing parts manually then resuming the script usually fixes the errors, but you don't wanna come back after 3 hours and your character is stuck in a loop.

All in all I would recommend this script. Tokens usually pretty onto it with bug fixes and troubleshooting etc. Just use it smart. Couple of quests every day or two, mix in some skilling etc, even talk while you're being walked around the world on quests. Don't suicide bot it, just cause it's questing doesn't make it safe!

This answers all my questions, thanks a lot man. I just want it to be as automated as possible, with buying things from GE walking etc, I'll take all your advice on board though and quest incrementally/babysit the bot :)

@Token

Bug Report:

Quest - Biohazard

1. Stealth Injection

[INFO][Bot #1][]: running quest: Biohazard; current stage: 6
[INFO][Bot #1][]: opening cupboard
[INFO][Bot #1][]: position: [x=2517, y=3275, z=0]; next: Biohazard; queue: 2; member: true; mirror: false; input: false, resized: false
[INFO][Bot #1][]: running quest: Biohazard; current stage: 6

3.  When it goes to the nurse's house in West Ardy, it clicks straight on the cupboard to open it even if the door to the building is closed.  Did not try to open the door, so I had to manually fix it.

On 3/28/2020 at 7:50 PM, jostin said:

can I get a free trial going to buy in the future

I'm afraid I'm not currently doing trials

On 3/28/2020 at 8:17 PM, T R said:

Getting stuck on doors during Grand Tree and Plague City for a good 5-10 mins each and had to fix manually. I've had like 6 varying accounts banned in the year or two I've used this and I really feel like it's things like this popping up giant red flags. Paying 20x g.e price for items is suspicious enough, but my character spam clicking some stupid asf shit like talking to King Shareen? Dead giveaway. 

Is it the doors near the house with Elena, where there are 2 mourners at the entrance?

On 3/28/2020 at 8:19 PM, abboas said:

Can I run this on a level 3 acc? I wanna do the f2p quests, planning on just chucking a mill on each acc and letting them quest, just wanna know that's possible before I buy it :s

Yes

On 3/28/2020 at 8:25 PM, Bosna said:

Small bug, when my account died the first time doing vampire slayer, he kept the stake and it was banked, when the bot tired again it kept just clicking the doctor over and over in the bar without continuing. I paused the bot and went to the bank and got the stake and everything worked fine after. 

Death walking is not supported atm, the boss is quite easy to kill with low level gear like a staff and water bolt

12 hours ago, T R said:

Looped on Monkey Madness withdrawing the gold bar. Would just open bank, hover bar, close bank repeat

12 hours ago, T R said:

And now it's looped the jail escape for a good 10 mins, keeps going same place and taking of prayer zzzzzzzzzzz

EDIT: For some stupid reason its pathing the front way to the young monkey and getting caught every time. Another one bites the dust.

Double edit: Has no lost/dropped/destroyed Monkey Dentures. Current time, 1 hours 25 minutes, still in the god damn jail and further behind than 35 minutes ago???? Might as well remove from the quest list if I've gotta do it myself even after paying..?

Does that account have adventure paths?

11 hours ago, Cookii3srus said:

Hey man, Thinking about buying this was wondering if i could get a fresh count put him in mems and run the script with 1m will it run? or should i do some manual stuff then run it

Yes

8 hours ago, abboas said:

I wanna know the same thing except for f2p before I put the bond on it :s

Yes

2 hours ago, Joliter said:

@Token

Bug Report:

Quest - Biohazard

1. Stealth Injection

3.  When it goes to the nurse's house in West Ardy, it clicks straight on the cupboard to open it even if the door to the building is closed.  Did not try to open the door, so I had to manually fix it.

Fixed

2 hours ago, jackatire said:

Can I get atrial please?

I'm afraid I'm not currently doing trials