Stealth Quester

Token

With Witch's house it cannot get into the house, it keeps trying to look under the potted-plant, there's nothing interesting under that but it keeps trying it. It does not find another way in the house, the logger doesn't log anything sad.png

no idea what happened, but the key that's supposed to lay under the pot, isn't there o.O

Edited by Eagle Scripts

With Witch's house it cannot get into the house, it keeps trying to look under the potted-plant, there's nothing interesting under that but it keeps trying it. It does not find another way in the house, the logger doesn't log anything sad.png

no idea what happened, but the key that's supposed to lay under the pot, isn't there o.O

Was the bot caught during the witch puzzle?

Was the bot caught during the witch puzzle?

i'm not familliar with the quest itself, never done it myself. But as far as I could tell, it only just talked with the boy and had to get into the house for the first time, for that it had to search for the key. At that point it got stuck and i had to stop the script, it tried to get the key from underneath the flower pot, even though it wasn't there. (Pretty weird, since it should be there). So now either, there is a second spot for the key to appear at or the script has grabbed the key and lost/dropped it. So now i'm stuck and can't even finish the quest myself because the key isn't there anymore doge.png

As far as I know it hasn't been to any part of solving any puzzle 

Edited by Eagle Scripts

i'm not familliar with the quest itself, never done it myself. But as far as I could tell, it only just talked with the boy and had to get into the house for the first time, for that it had to search for the key. At that point it got stuck and i had to stop the script, it tried to get the key from underneath the flower pot, even though it wasn't there. (Pretty weird, since it should be there). So now either, there is a second spot for the key to appear at or the script has grabbed the key and lost/dropped it. So now i'm stuck and can't even finish the quest myself because the key isn't there anymore doge.png

As far as I know it hasn't been to any part of solving any puzzle 

It's most likely in your bank.