Stealth Quester

Token

21 minutes ago, hudikogge said:

If I que let's say two or three quests, once done with quest number one the bot walks all the way to Varrock in order to buy items for quest number two. Are there any method to avoid this? Teleports? Also, no support for stamina pots at all? :) 

It only buys items once at start, it shouldn't interact with the GE after that. There is limited supported for stamina potions, disabled some of it while I'm updating stuff on the latest quests though.

14 hours ago, ez11 said:

Also just got back to the script trying to pickpocket a worker while inventory was full because of multiple buckets, ropes and tinderboxes

Did it have more than 2 ropes? Those are required for quest

3 hours ago, JustinGLX said:

Sorry to bother, but I came back to this page to see exactly how many quest points completing all of the quests will give me. Do you know by chance the exact amount?

I'm afraid I'm not sure since I've been adding quests quite often recently, probably about 90 atm

14 hours ago, phiercee1 said:

On Witch's House does anyone else seem to have forgotten the magnet and the bot goes back to the quest start next to the boy and stand there?

Did it have a cheese in inventory?

Just a bit of feedback after testing the new quests!

The dig site: One bot got stuck at the part where you have to find the ancient key thing, it talked to an npc, and then it stood in the exam centre. Manually getting the key seems to have fixed it and the script continued as normal

Sea slug: One bot got stuck when needing to kick down the wall near the end of the quest. It kept walking near it but then not doing anything. Once I manually did it, the script continued

Both on mirror mode so there could be that!

• Boge 1

1.Injection

2. https://pastebin.com/zvnYXZse

3. Sea Slug quest is broken. It gets stuck on 'Stage 8' where it tries to break the wall. it just keep tying to walk to a set of co-ords.

Luckily I was sort of watching it, but I hope I don't get banned because of this...

3 hours ago, Protoprize said:

Just a bit of feedback after testing the new quests!

The dig site: One bot got stuck at the part where you have to find the ancient key thing, it talked to an npc, and then it stood in the exam centre. Manually getting the key seems to have fixed it and the script continued as normal

Sea slug: One bot got stuck when needing to kick down the wall near the end of the quest. It kept walking near it but then not doing anything. Once I manually did it, the script continued

Both on mirror mode so there could be that!

I had the same problem on Sea Slug Quest and I was on injection mode, so not mirror mode.

Here is my log https://pastebin.com/zvnYXZse

12 minutes ago, u wayne cur said:

1.Injection

2. https://pastebin.com/zvnYXZse

3. Sea Slug quest is broken. It gets stuck on 'Stage 8' where it tries to break the wall. it just keep tying to walk to a set of co-ords.

Luckily I was sort of watching it, but I hope I don't get banned because of this...

I had the same problem on Sea Slug Quest and I was on injection mode, so not mirror mode.

Here is my log https://pastebin.com/zvnYXZse

Should be fixed now

5 hours ago, qwazz77 said:

I've noticed that when trying to start up 'The Dig Site' that the bot will loop itself into withdrawing items. It will fill up the inventory with the required items, send all items back to bank, and then continue to do this until it errors out. Thanks Token!

Set the withdraw mode to 1 if it's on anything else