Stealth Quester

Token

Hey, Token can you help me with the CLI feature? I can't get it to start the preset quests, and in both gui versions I have it setup the same. But in the logger it keeps saying "Waiting for GUI Completion." Like 2 times a second and it is stuck with paint being there with current quest "None". Thats the setup I was using for the CLI command below. "p7qp" Being the name of the preset

java -jar "osbot 2.5.44.jar" -login user:pass -bot user:pass:pin -world (w#) -script 845:p7qp

12 hours ago, Gunman said:

Hey, Token can you help me with the CLI feature? I can't get it to start the preset quests, and in both gui versions I have it setup the same. But in the logger it keeps saying "Waiting for GUI Completion." Like 2 times a second and it is stuck with paint being there with current quest "None". Thats the setup I was using for the CLI command below. "p7qp" Being the name of the preset

java -jar "osbot 2.5.44.jar" -login user:pass -bot user:pass:pin -world (w#) -script 845:p7qp

The CLI is set to use the version 2 presets atm, until it will be fully replaced by the version 3. When the script starts does it print the CLI parameters, or something like "started the script with parameters"? Did you create a quest preset with name p7qp on version 2 of the GUI?

10 hours ago, lonesgt said:

Hey, what happened to the preset questing functions?

It was replaced with user defined presets, they can be created on the GUI by using the save preset feature

23 minutes ago, sanruizt said:

Hi, can you increase offers for auto ge please. it tries to buy rune essence for 3 gp, they sell for like 15 lol

Done, it should offer a more for low price items including rune essence

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Token said:

The CLI is set to use the version 2 presets atm, until it will be fully replaced by the version 3. When the script starts does it print the CLI parameters, or something like "started the script with parameters"? Did you create a quest preset with name p7qp on version 2 of the GUI?

Yeah I already thought that maybe it was using GUI v3 (I know you said it's using v2 ATM) so I made the preset in both GUI's but still didn't work so I came to you. Here is a screen shot of what keeps happening. It spams GUI Completion non stop even thought maybe I needed to wait a minute and I waited 5 minutes and it just kept saying Waiting for GUI Completion. And yes the preset I was trying this time was called "7qp" Including capital sensitive; Also is changed in the CLI command line.

Capture.thumb.PNG.ccdff3270f4a12dc89481bfb16bbd28a.PNG

Edited by Gunman

13 minutes ago, Gunman said:

Yeah I already thought that maybe it was using GUI v3 (I know you said it's using v2 ATM) so I made the preset in both GUI's but still didn't work so I came to you. Here is a screen shot of what keeps happening. It spams GUI Completion non stop even thought maybe I needed to wait a minute and I waited 5 minutes and it just kept saying Waiting for GUI Completion. And yes the preset I was trying this time was called "7qp" Including capital sensitive; Also is changed in the CLI command line.

Capture.thumb.PNG.ccdff3270f4a12dc89481bfb16bbd28a.PNG

Should be fixed now

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Token said:

Should be fixed now

New issue. Start the same CLI and my CPU usage goes to 33% with a 8700k and this error is now in the logger. Also Froze my client the first time and I was able to stop it the 2nd time fast enough before it froze it again.
 [ERROR][Bot #1][03/29 11:32:08 AM]: Error in script executor!
java.lang.NullPointerException
    at l.AUx.I(ce:62)
    at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp$OfRef.accept(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$3$1.accept(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.ArrayList$ArrayListSpliterator.forEachRemaining(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.wrapAndCopyInto(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp.evaluateSequential(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp$OfRef.evaluateSequential(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.forEach(Unknown Source)
    at l.AUx.<init>(ce:62)
    at j.AUx.I(rg:79)
    at j.AUx.onLoop(rg:223)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(dl:216)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

23 minutes ago, Gunman said:

New issue. Start the same CLI and my CPU usage goes to 33% with a 8700k and this error is now in the logger. Also Froze my client the first time and I was able to stop it the 2nd time fast enough before it froze it again.
 [ERROR][Bot #1][03/29 11:32:08 AM]: Error in script executor!
java.lang.NullPointerException
    at l.AUx.I(ce:62)
    at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp$OfRef.accept(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$3$1.accept(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.ArrayList$ArrayListSpliterator.forEachRemaining(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.wrapAndCopyInto(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp.evaluateSequential(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp$OfRef.evaluateSequential(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.forEach(Unknown Source)
    at l.AUx.<init>(ce:62)
    at j.AUx.I(rg:79)
    at j.AUx.onLoop(rg:223)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(dl:216)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) 

Lol sorry, messed up the upload on the SDN, it should be fixed in about 5 mins, just gotta recompile the script

• Like 1

13 hours ago, slare123 said:

@Token What quests are you currently working on? Or what do you think will be added next?

The Dig Site, Nature Spirit, Biohazard, X Marks The Spot, Merlin's Crystal, The Ascent Of Arceuus, Corsair Curse, What Lies Below, Tears Of Guthix, Holy Grail

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Token said:

The Dig Site, Nature Spirit, Biohazard, X Marks The Spot, Merlin's Crystal, The Ascent Of Arceuus, Corsair Curse, What Lies Below, Tears Of Guthix, Holy Grail

That is awesome! can't wait for the release! Maybe add an upcoming section to the front page? as im sure a lot of people are interested in whats coming next.

• Boge 1