Stealth Quester

Token

i selected all of them at the start but on the 2nd attempt i tried just dwarf cannon and i bought the items i needed and thats when it kept withdrawing and depositing the items needed but if i dont have the items in my bank it trys to purchase without taking money out but then it sits at the GE screen doing nothing anyway

i selected all of them at the start but on the 2nd attempt i tried just dwarf cannon and i bought the items i needed and thats when it kept withdrawing and depositing the items needed but if i dont have the items in my bank it trys to purchase without taking money out but then it sits at the GE screen doing nothing anyway

Can you post an image of the ge tab + logger when its sitting there doing nothing?

Added some instructive gif videos on the first post if anyone is having trouble starting the script.

I really like that you made that script, but you should work hard before putting price on this bot.

Will test some quests and let you know how its gone.

Priest in Peril quest is fully bugged: He stays with key and do nothing , tryed to grab bucket , he just spam clicking.

If need more info just PM me:P

Druidic ritual works perfect.

/// Animal magnetism nothing.