Stealth Quester

Token

could I test this please:D

Authed doge.png

I really like that you made that script, but you should work hard before putting price on this bot.

Will test some quests and let you know how its gone.

Priest in Peril quest is fully bugged: He stays with key and do nothing , tryed to grab bucket , he just spam clicking.

If need more info just PM me:P

Druidic ritual works perfect.

/// Animal magnetism nothing.

It is a beta. The point of this is to find bugs in order to fix them.

Dwarf cannon not working, just sitting on bank screen taking items out then putting back in. Saying : [iNFO][bot #1][02/17 04:09:43 PM]: You do not have the required item None or its equivalent. After it bought the items itself in the G.E

As I have told many other beta testers you are supposed to select a food before adding quests. That error happens when you don't have any food selected.

https://gyazo.com/383098bddef00c1fd74f6271d4b2d8b2

if i want to do cook's assistant and sheep shearer why does it say it needs lumbridge and falador teleport even though i have all the required items for the quest(i enabled f2p mode).

happens injection and mirror mode.

In the instructions it says you need to enable f2p mode before adding quests.

The way I designed this script was being able to run certain quests on f2p mode while others without f2p mode and some with a certain food and that's why I stated in instructions you have to select food, gear preset and if you want f2p mode before adding the quest. But since most errors beta testers found so far (which were not errors) were related to not using the gui like I said in the instructions I'll remove the possiblitiy of restraining f2p mode and food to individual quests and I'll make it a global setting. Other than having problems starting the script, most people managed to run all quests but I'll take a look at those particular cases.

Edited by Token

When doing ernest the chicken,after it has the poison fish food, it spam clicks the front door even though its locked and you have to go all away around. Once paused and went through the side door, it then proceeds to use a tele-tab then walks all way over to the fountain. 

Edited by ProPheT1x

When doing ernest the chicken,after it has the poison fish food, it spam clicks the front door even though its locked and you have to go all away around. Once paused and went through the side door, it then proceeds to use a tele-tab then walks all way over to the fountain. 

There's currently a bug in OSBot's webwalker where it cannot leave the draynor manor so that may be possible. I did implement a temporary fix (which only works when f2p mode is disabled as I previously stated) but I'll check if there's something wrong with that.

/// Plague city do nothing too.

Could you be more specific? I added lots of debug messages in the logger which tell you the exact context. Plague City, Priest in Peril, Ernest the Chicken and Animal Magnetism are the latest quests I added so there might be some minor issues with those that I'm going to address in the next update.

Hi i read a recent post about selecting food and f2p mode before adding the quests which i have done and only selected the f2p quests, It seems to running ok so far but its currently doing the quest list without depositing money and i noticed and searched for tele runes but wasnt able to find them apart from that seems to running ok during romeo and juliet =]

EDIT - it deposited money at next available bank

Edited by Birdaking

Hi i read a recent post about selecting food and f2p mode before adding the quests which i have done and only selected the f2p quests, It seems to running ok so far but its currently doing the quest list without depositing money and i noticed and searched for tele runes but wasnt able to find them apart from that seems to running ok during romeo and juliet =]

EDIT - it deposited money at next available bank

F2P mode doesn't use any teleports at all so it will not buy/withdraw runes.

The way I designed this script was being able to run certain quests on f2p mode while others without f2p mode and some with a certain food and that's why I stated in instructions you have to select food, gear preset and if you want f2p mode before adding the quest. But since most errors beta testers found so far (which were not errors) were related to not using the gui like I said in the instructions I'll remove the possiblitiy of restraining f2p mode and food to individual quests and I'll make it a global setting. Other than having problems starting the script, most people managed to run all quests but I'll take a look at those particular cases.

thanks,it worked,but after it finished the task it didn't log out or terminate the script.is this normal?

During the last part of Plague city when he gets in the house in the basement room, the script seems to just stop. I had to pause it get out of the house then unpaused it, still stuck, pause it again until i get to the sewer, then unpaused it and it then ran to morgan ( i think thats the NPC name) to complete the quest. I had the logger up and it just kept spamming can not find coordinates or something along those lines.

Edited by ProPheT1x

During the last part of Plague city when he gets in the house in the basement room, the script seems to just stop. I had to pause it get out of the house then unpaused it, still stuck, pause it again until i get to the sewer, then unpaused it and it then ran to morgan ( i think thats the NPC name) to complete the quest. I had the logger up and it just kept spamming can not find coordinates or something along those lines.

Did you run it in f2p mode? Did the script have camelot teleports in inventory?

Eyyyy did a lot of RFD for me:D

I'm glad to hear that RFD is not broken. There was an issue with that in a previous verison but the script was still completing it.