Stealth Quester

Token

how does this work when using like skiller accounts with 10hp? on quests where there are possible monsters that could kill you.

I'd rather not bot skiller accounts in any place that contains attackable npcs, unless Attack is not the first option

Banana's are not buying in the GE

I'd just give them some time, it's not a rare item

I'd rather not bot skiller accounts in any place that contains attackable npcs, unless Attack is not the first option

First option? you mean the left click option right? 

What I meant was how is the script going to complete quests with aggressive monsters  for skillers. Since skillers has only 10hp, hence easily K0ed.

First option? you mean the left click option right? 

What I meant was how is the script going to complete quests with aggressive monsters  for skillers. Since skillers has only 10hp, hence easily K0ed.

It doesn't have any problems completing quests like The Knight's Sword or Druidic Ritual on lvl 3's

It doesn't have any problems completing quests like The Knight's Sword or Druidic Ritual on lvl 3's

does it have like an eating feature? since ice warriors can hit upto around 7. since in the quest the player needs to mine the blurite ore with ice warriors around the area

Edited by fstyle