Stealth Quester

Token

Me neither tbh... What could it be...? :o

Btw just made another acc. The acc is from 2009 and I'm using proxy now too so it should be pretty safe.

Have you botted anything else on the account in the last 24h of login time? Note that only login time matters, even if you did not login on that account for a whole week. Bottimg tutorial island is the best way to get banned alongside with f2p money making. Other than that pretty much all bans will result in a 24h or longer delayed ban from the moment of detection.

Have you botted anything else on the account in the last 24h of login time? Note that only login time matters, even if you did not login on that account for a whole week. Bottimg tutorial island is the best way to get banned alongside with f2p money making. Other than that pretty much all bans will result in a 24h or longer delayed ban from the moment of detection.

Actually I havent botted anything else

- Did tutorial island by hand

- xfered 5m from my staker

- got bond and 14 days members

- hopped to p2p and started the script

- got me 5-6 hours proggy

- I logged off manually.

- banhammer hit me 2-3 hours later.

Actually I havent botted anything else

- Did tutorial island by hand

- xfered 5m from my staker

- got bond and 14 days members

- hopped to p2p and started the script

- got me 5-6 hours proggy

- I logged off manually.

- banhammer hit me 2-3 hours later.

Then god only knows what's in jagex's minds.

Then god only knows what's in jagex's minds.

Yup, I f*cking agree with that... I have been botting for many years and I thought I knew how to avoid bans ( minimize the risk to get caught ) ... ? Jagex must have some agents walking ingame and reporting player's actions or something I don't really get it ...

Sent you a PM buddy. :)

Came back to see my bot been clicking the same chat options over and over for 30 minutes. I finished the quest myself and then started the bot on dwarf cannon, got to an npc and clicked the same chat options over and over for a couple minutes so i finished it alone. Hopefully i do not get banned from the first time.

used this bot for about 6 hours and got banned.

1. This was my first bot used on the account ever.

2. the account had lots of quests completed and I play regularly on it without botting.

I thought it might be the amount you made the bot pay for the small items. Suddenly jagex's algorithm see's a lot of people buying quest items for 541 gp, buying all the items in the same order, over all the accounts that used this.

I'm going to try using it again on another account, and beeing more careful.

Came back to see my bot been clicking the same chat options over and over for 30 minutes. I finished the quest myself and then started the bot on dwarf cannon, got to an npc and clicked the same chat options over and over for a couple minutes so i finished it alone. Hopefully i do not get banned from the first time.

That sounds like you are using mirror mode, there is a big warning against it on the first post

Looking absolute beast. Can I have a trial? Willing to buy if it doesnt have bugs.

Authed :doge:

used this bot for about 6 hours and got banned.

1. This was my first bot used on the account ever.

2. the account had lots of quests completed and I play regularly on it without botting.

I thought it might be the amount you made the bot pay for the small items. Suddenly jagex's algorithm see's a lot of people buying quest items for 541 gp, buying all the items in the same order, over all the accounts that used this.

I'm going to try using it again on another account, and beeing more careful.

I can randomize the order, but the prices are completely random and based on current market prices

• Like 1