Stealth Quester

Token

49 minutes ago, IndianaJones said:

can i get a trial for this?

I'm afraid I'm not currently doing trials

On 10/17/2020 at 9:27 PM, siype said:

[INFO][Bot #1][10/17 11:24:25 AM]: position: [x=2596, y=2963, z=0]; next: Rfd Ogre Subquest; queue: 1; member: true; mirror: true; input: false, resized: false
[INFO][Bot #1][10/17 11:24:25 AM]: running quest: Rfd Ogre Subquest; current stage: 482160

will walk to toads without ogre billows to inflate toads, stands around. i had to go get billows and inflate toads manually before script would continue

Was the script restarted while doing that quest, or the quest started before running the script?

MM1 - Getting stuck at the stage where it needs to get the monkey talisman from the kid. Specifically getting stuck in dialogue and not selecting one of the two options. Never seen theses options before think they might be new. But manual selecting the option asking how many bananas did your auntie want fixed it. And now I think about it, should of grabbed the exact dialogue options oops lol.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Gunman said:

MM1 - Getting stuck at the stage where it needs to get the monkey talisman from the kid. Specifically getting stuck in dialogue and not selecting one of the two options. Never seen theses options before think they might be new. But manual selecting the option asking how many bananas did your auntie want fixed it. And now I think about it, should of grabbed the exact dialogue options oops lol.

i just did MM1, no issues at all. boss fight is always a tad iffy, so i usually stop it & do that myself.

• Like 1

On 10/19/2020 at 11:46 PM, Gunman said:

you need to continue let the bot run i had this to i thought wasnt working to . but it just takes a while 

On 10/21/2020 at 6:13 PM, ubebanaan said:

Hi,

Im loving this bot. but got 1 problem right now. Im trying dragon slayer and it keeps trying to buy a lobster cage, while i think it means a lobster pot. Could you look into this?

On 10/22/2020 at 1:56 AM, buzurg said:

doesnt do anything when i ask to do RFD evil dave- buys all items but just stays still after - Sealth injection? 

On 10/22/2020 at 2:05 AM, buzurg said:

image.thumb.png.7492fb2e3a58bbcd2037749b943fc170.pngthats the log wont do anything

23 hours ago, Jsteeez said:

Also having an issue with Dragon Slayer, script falters at the purchase of Lobster Pot, seems to only be looking for Cage. Even if I try to manually click on Pot or make an offer myself it is unable to proceed beyond this step

Capture.JPG

I updated the script with the lobster pot/cage change yesterday, it should be working now

For the RFD Pirate Subquest - pick the follower