Stealth Quester

Token

On 4/2/2019 at 9:01 PM, greiter said:

nvm it seems as if i cant run this script in mirror mode, or it runs very poorly. 

i have run this only in MM on a fresh account, all quests done by this all other skills not got by quests are hand done. only 29 QP so far and i do have to help it from time to time but i never leave my accounts bottig by them self

quests.jpg

49 minutes ago, manko said:

i have run this only in MM on a fresh account, all quests done by this all other skills not got by quests are hand done. only 29 QP so far and i do have to help it from time to time but i never leave my accounts bottig by them self

quests.jpg

Mirror mode has always been unstable, especially when it comes to widget interactions, I always recommended stealth injection

20 hours ago, DiNiro said:

Same for me!!

Any info would be helpful, such as logger contents. I just ran it to check and haven't noticed any issues. Make sure you restart the client if this was after the runescape update yesterday.

12 hours ago, Wesley Connell said:

Hey could you update the main thread post once you fix the no response bug?

Noticing multiple people mentioning their copy doesn't work so i just want to make sure I don't purchase until it's functional. thank you!

I'm not sure if there is any bug, it may have been because of the yesterday's game update. I just ran it and had no issues.

Man 2nd time round i decided to give this script ago.

Just stands at GE

When doing Big chompy it tries to buy wolf bones for like 8 gp (current price for them is like 300 gp or w/e)

Demon Slayer you select what equipment you want for it, ends up going into fight bare-handed

Try to run Pirate Pete when let me go diving because, you need both hands free to board ship.

When underwater gets stuck going in and out of cave to lvl 30,31 fish

Shadow of the Storm 2nd part before going into combat with delruth( or however you spell it) just stands outside beside Golem.

This is honest feedback. Id like a refund im going to have to purchase the other quester, cannot achieve minimum what i need done

4 hours ago, maiameihana said:

Man 2nd time round i decided to give this script ago.

Just stands at GE

When doing Big chompy it tries to buy wolf bones for like 8 gp (current price for them is like 300 gp or w/e)

Demon Slayer you select what equipment you want for it, ends up going into fight bare-handed

Try to run Pirate Pete when let me go diving because, you need both hands free to board ship.

When underwater gets stuck going in and out of cave to lvl 30,31 fish

Shadow of the Storm 2nd part before going into combat with delruth( or however you spell it) just stands outside beside Golem.

This is honest feedback. Id like a refund im going to have to purchase the other quester, cannot achieve minimum what i need done

Scripters don't handle refund requests. Are you running on stealth injection or mirror mode?

Edited by Token