Stealth Quester

Token

10 minutes ago, buddy40408 said:

I sent it to you homie... @Token

Where is it getting stuck? Is it not going to GE to buy the missing items? Are you using mirror mode? If it's not going to GE, did you start the script in a place from which it may not reach the GE, like motherlode mine or some other plane?

Edited by Token

28 minutes ago, Sjd6795 said:

Really debating on buying this or not, with the recent ban post. Even going further into researching it some members posting disputes against questing services apparently using this bot and receiving bans on their accounts, it seems to be detected now.

Individual scripts aren’t detected, this would mean private scripts are undetected which they are not.

• Like 1
  • Boge 1

17 hours ago, maisa said:

"What is it trying to buy?"

I have no idea since it's an ironman account (cant access ge) and sadly don't have an alternative account to try this script on.

"It will print in the logger what items it's missing after it checks the bank, something like this

But the item requirements are too strict for most quests to be worth running on ironmen (eg. teleport tablets, swordfish)"

Any chance of you making it work with ironmen as well?
Does the webwalking require teleportation tabs or is it just in your script preference?
Could it just use regular teleport spells from normal spellbook?
I'd have to do the quest/get the required items manually anyway, just thought this script would help as it is quest script (not trying to undermine your work the script itself is amazing; not just for ironman accounts)
Thank you for answering my questions, keep up the good work man.

6 hours ago, Token said:

What exactly is a locating crystal?

has nothing to do with quest and is irrelevant. Script searched for cat in the bank and the only item that had letters CAT was locator so it picked it up and tried to drop it for a while (like dropping a cat). Kittens are less efficient but it didn't say anywhere that I specifically needed a cat. Probably script has (*like: cat) taking anything with those letters. Anyways, my main got banned 20 mins into the script without botting anything else. Perm Ban. 1 simple mistake making my acc spam drop locator cost me my acc..

Also, some people may not know they need a cat and the same thing would happen. Maybe if theres no cat in bank script should just stop itself and let the user know that he must have a cat.

Edited by ANTIBOT27
  • Like 1

ppl always talking here about how many bans they got , i got like 2-3 low lvl accs banned when i did way too many quests at once, and like 18-20 other accs completed all or nearly all the quests the bot offers, in 2-3 hrs sessions a day, it also completed rdf evil dave numerous times with a kitten, if you get banned after 20min or 1 hour your ip is already flagged or you are straight up making things up.

also the new gui with the darkened out already completed quests and the new gear setup is very neat, props for that to the creator, one of the best scrips i ever bought

• Boge 1