Stealth Quester

Token

So I’ve tried googling a solution and nothing comes up, but I’m trying to do shadow of the storm and your script keeps asking for a p++ dagger so I bought a rune one. Set up a new little melee thing with it only and try and start it and it continues with this issue. I have no earthly idea how to fix it and no where in your initial thread does it state how to handle this. I love your script btw. I just am frustrated trying to get this to work lol. Thank you for the amazing script, but please explain in-depth what needs to be done for this and other quest like it. 

9 hours ago, faothepally said:

I just bought this and it will maybe complete a quest if it feels like it, then you will get banned. Refund would be nice.

It completes the quest almost flawlessly the only issue is if you don't have the required stats to start the quest and some items buy for to low in the GE but once it starts doing the actual quest work it works fine. However you will get banned using this script almost guaranteed and that does not entitle you to a refund we all know the consequences for botting. 

56 minutes ago, Sjd6795 said:

It completes the quest almost flawlessly the only issue is if you don't have the required stats to start the quest and some items buy for to low in the GE but once it starts doing the actual quest work it works fine. However you will get banned using this script almost guaranteed and that does not entitle you to a refund we all know the consequences for botting. 

You say that yet I can flick rune mysteries on, choose a loadout and it will just walk to the nearest bank and sit there.

I don't think I'm entitled to anything but it is kinda bs.

Hi Token,

I ran into two issues:

- Recently the script stopt using Firestrike. Sometimes he withdraws the runes and sometimes not. Even with the runes in the inventory the script does not select the Firestrike attack mode.

- The script is not able to read the bank. After having bought all the required items for a quest. I stopped the script and restarted it again. It then purchases again all the same items from the GE.

Hope you can address these issues. Cheers! 

19 minutes ago, faothepally said:

You say that yet I can flick rune mysteries on, choose a loadout and it will just walk to the nearest bank and sit there.

Worked fine with me when I did those right before getting a ban but yea.. It is BS sometimes I agree but try starting it at the grand exchange and see if that makes a difference.

7 minutes ago, Shilo said:

It won't let me create a gear preset, unable to start quest, help please?

The script hasn't been touched since I last used it, it should work ignore the setup box that has the quest symbol on the far right. make your gear setup you want to use with the middle column and hit the green check mark, then you want to select the quest then click the equipment icon next to the quest and a white box should pop up asking to pick the gear setup it will be named whatever you named it. It should look like "Witches House - Melee" Cook's assistant - Mage" Just whatever you named your equipment preset.

But anyways I wouldn't bother you will be banned in a few days anyways using this bot.

On 8/14/2018 at 7:10 AM, Daniel Vasilev said:

Will you add more quests in the future ?

Maybe, but there are few things I'm working on before adding any new quests

On 8/14/2018 at 12:38 PM, maitken said:

Few questions: Can you make it so on tree gnome village it doesn't do the world hop thing that results in permaban?
For the Grand Tree, is it meant to safespot the Demon? Because it doesn't, didn't for me at least. (maybe this was because I was in rapid mode?)
How is the walking from place to place done? I swear it clicks on the same tile every time? I noticed that after doing priest in peril when ever leaving the temple heading down the tunnel entrance it would walk to the side of the temple, afk for 15 seconds then click on the tunnel and continue.
Is it possible to give multiple options for different webwalkers if thats how it is done?

I rewrote a bit of the boss fight in there so it won't hop anymore after next update. It should safespot the demon, but the script doesn't fully support range and all variations of range weapons/ammo. Magic is usually more accessible for low levels and should work even with air strike. Walking is handled by the webwalker, which should be randomized afaik. I'll check if there's anything wrong around the temple, but I didn't notice anything myself so far.

On 8/15/2018 at 12:49 AM, UncleHard said:

@Token 

yo the script works but bro it has a 100% ban rate I want to use it but I literally can’t.

can you thrown in a random time between actions option?

I really have not been able to successfully use this on one account without getting banned.

Interactions always had some randomization and sleeps between them, but I changed it a bit and should be live on SDN soon. I updated the GE part to write lowercase item names and parts of the names randomly, which in my opinion was most likely to be detected if anything.

14 hours ago, xXHeidoXx said:

So I’ve tried googling a solution and nothing comes up, but I’m trying to do shadow of the storm and your script keeps asking for a p++ dagger so I bought a rune one. Set up a new little melee thing with it only and try and start it and it continues with this issue. I have no earthly idea how to fix it and no where in your initial thread does it state how to handle this. I love your script btw. I just am frustrated trying to get this to work lol. Thank you for the amazing script, but please explain in-depth what needs to be done for this and other quest like it. 

Did you put the dagger in a gear preset and select the preset next to Shadow of the Storm?

13 hours ago, faothepally said:

What's in the logger?

12 hours ago, Famske2 said:

Hi Token,

I ran into two issues:

- Recently the script stopt using Firestrike. Sometimes he withdraws the runes and sometimes not. Even with the runes in the inventory the script does not select the Firestrike attack mode.

- The script is not able to read the bank. After having bought all the required items for a quest. I stopped the script and restarted it again. It then purchases again all the same items from the GE.

Hope you can address these issues. Cheers! 

Is it on mirror mode? Did you put fire strike in a gear preset and selected it on the quests you wanted to do?

12 hours ago, lazaro147 said:

Scripts not even working at all anymore it runs but it doesn't do anything you suck at scripting

What's not working?

3 hours ago, Shilo said:

It won't let me create a gear preset, unable to start quest, help please?

What's happening when you try to create the preset?