Stealth Quester

Token

18 hours ago, maisa said:

"It will print in the logger what items it's missing after it checks the bank, something like this

But the item requirements are too strict for most quests to be worth running on ironmen (eg. teleport tablets, swordfish)"

Any chance of you making it work with ironmen as well?
Does the webwalking require teleportation tabs or is it just in your script preference?
Could it just use regular teleport spells from normal spellbook?
I'd have to do the quest/get the required items manually anyway, just thought this script would help as it is quest script (not trying to undermine your work the script itself is amazing; not just for ironman accounts)
Thank you for answering my questions, keep up the good work man.

Webwalking doesn't require any teleports, I handle all of them individually through script code and I decided to add teleport tablets 2 and a half years ago in the early pre-release versions for inventory space which was needed especially for level 3's to do quests like Waterfall Quest. It kinda works with ironmen, it's just not convenient. About 10-15 out of the 46 supported quests have easy to obtain requirements so those should be fine on ironmen too. Ironman support has been a requested feature for quite some time though, I'll be adding an "unofficial ironman mode" as a hidden feature on the GUI shortly which will make the bot gather the required items instead of buying them and support some of the featured quests (the 7 QP initially).

PS: if you do the quests on a F2P world instead, it will not use any teleports at all but there is a small bug with inventory setups on F2P questing right now, it will be fixed in the update later today

18 hours ago, ANTIBOT27 said:

has nothing to do with quest and is irrelevant. Script searched for cat in the bank and the only item that had letters CAT was locator so it picked it up and tried to drop it for a while (like dropping a cat). Kittens are less efficient but it didn't say anywhere that I specifically needed a cat. Probably script has (*like: cat) taking anything with those letters. Anyways, my main got banned 20 mins into the script without botting anything else. Perm Ban. 1 simple mistake making my acc spam drop locator cost me my acc..

Also, some people may not know they need a cat and the same thing would happen. Maybe if theres no cat in bank script should just stop itself and let the user know that he must have a cat.

The search condition for cat was indeed wrong. It was looking for most variations of cat/kitten/lazy/wily/hell/etc, but since RFD Evil Dave was released about 1 and a half years ago, I have never encountered a wrong match most likely because everyone runs it with kitten. Should be fixed in the update later today.

PS: the script does stop if it fails to find a cat, it did find a cat in that case (definitely wrong cat lol)

11 hours ago, Failed4life said:

Unable to add either Ava's or D'hide shields to item sets, they don't show up with the search function

It was designed to only allow tradeable items to make it easier to reuse presets on multiple accounts since the script can also buy gear if you don't have it. Running the script with untradeable items, while it may or may not provide any advantage, will be supported in an update later today for the sake of allowing users to customize the script as much as they like (which is the whole point of the new GUI).

PS: the item data will be updated with a more recent client dump for new items which are not currently supported, like most items released since 2017

9 hours ago, Dragonboy932 said:

can you give me a 24 hour trial please so i can see how it is and purchase it for my new account <3 much appreciated.

Not handling trials atm

4 hours ago, Devildog125 said:

Trying to do RFD COOK but when it tries to pull the items out of bank it says something about an unexpected error grabbing items.

It will pull out some items, then put them back and repeat a few times.

Are you using mirror mode? Do you have any non-default bank settings, like deposit-all disabled?

21 hours ago, lvl7botter said:

ppl always talking here about how many bans they got , i got like 2-3 low lvl accs banned when i did way too many quests at once, and like 18-20 other accs completed all or nearly all the quests the bot offers, in 2-3 hrs sessions a day, it also completed rdf evil dave numerous times with a kitten, if you get banned after 20min or 1 hour your ip is already flagged or you are straight up making things up.

also the new gui with the darkened out already completed quests and the new gear setup is very neat, props for that to the creator, one of the best scrips i ever bought

In 1 hour it does like 8 quests, gets me insta banned.