Stealth Quester

Token

sucks to see token disregarding this script.

This script is a powerhouse and used to be able to click run all and your account would be lit..

now world hopping from tree gnome village (fight scene with warlord) is auto ban.

tourist trap it attempts to unlock the chest without the bebian key. from al shabim.

multitudes of errors I highly suggest you run a new account on all these bitches token.

proud to see client of kourend released but in 2 years that's the only quest u added.. yikes

impress us pls 

• Like 1

Bot got 2 of my accounts banned. 1 at Witches House quest by getting stuck clicking the gate continously and second by getting stuck in a banking/withdrawal loop when doing knights sword.

Would really like to have a refund please! Bought the script this month.

Bonds don't come cheap you know and my proxies got flagged as well. Please refund. Thank you. 

On 16/04/2018 at 4:42 PM, Est_Ketamine said:

I'm having some trouble with the quests, it did goblin diplomacy, but now it just keeps banking, withdrawing a bucket & 1 gp for Demon Slayer, depositing the items, then withdrawing the same items again, & repeating over & over again.

On 16/04/2018 at 9:47 PM, theicbm said:

please add support if items are already in bank

The script requires any items that are in the bank to be in the default tab. To ensure that this doesn't happen I would recommend collapsing all tabs before running the script.

@Token Since the update on 19/04//2018 I've noticed that the script gets stuck during the Fight Arena quest at the stage where you first speak to Sammy Servil. I was in a rush at the time of noticing and didn't collect the required information for a proper bug report, but if I end up running that quest again with more time I will get it done.

Given the current state of the script people who have already purchased the script may find this useful (based on my experience):

Flawless: 

Spoiler

Tree Gnome Village - (20hp+ advised)

Knights Sword

Dorics Quest 

Goblin Diplomacy 

Rune mysteries 

Cooks Assistant 

Vampire Slayer

Avas Questline (Restless Ghost, Ernest the Chicken, Priest in Peril, Animal Magnetism)

Near Flawless:

Spoiler

Witches House - One failed run out of ~10 (potentially a freak occurrence)

Currently Broken:

Spoiler

Fight Arena - Script gets stuck when attempting to talk to Sammy Servil (child) for the first time. Flawless up until 19/04/2018, 4 accounts ran since then all 4 got stuck.

This is only a collection of quests I tend to use frequently, other quests may/may not work.

If I end up running any others, or people confirm the state of some of the other quests then I will add them to the lists if people find it helpful.

DISCLAIMER: Please have all of your items required in the default tab OR let the script buy them all but don't have any placeholders or pre-existing stacks of items that the script will buy in other tabs otherwise the purchased items will fall into those tabs. If you don't follow this then it will most likely cause a loop of withdrawing/depositing items as the script cannot find the item that is in a tab.

Edited by Jackthedon
  • Like 1

Token probably has problems tbf and it would be nice seeing another scripter being able to take over this project. However, why not babysit the account whilst it's doing the quest? Or if it's such a small quest such as Witch's House, why not do it yourself? I get that you paid $20 as I have, however, some human input is always needed.