Stealth Quester

Token

8 hours ago, Arusha said:

is it just me where the script takes out all the stuff out of the bank, checks equipment then just banks it all over and over again? 

No I have the same issue..

@JHZBlanco I tried it but it wont work. Keeps getting stuff from the bank and then pauzes or keeps banking them over and over again

13 hours ago, nacmlamerikx said:

No I have the same issue..

@JHZBlanco I tried it but it wont work. Keeps getting stuff from the bank and then pauzes or keeps banking them over and over again

Never had that problem :(

16 hours ago, JHZBlanco said:

If I set it to do "All" and I've done a few of them, will the script recognize which ones I've done or will it just go bezerk?

For me it recognize what quest i've done.

On 4/12/2018 at 10:45 PM, Yowhite said:

I disagree. It actually does check for me and it doesnt rebuy everything. I had to stop the script onces on 3 accounts. All the accounts finished every quest. I do actually agree with the fact that the buying part is very botlike. Also had no bans. 

Yeah it is bot-like but you can pre buy the items to avoid it from using the ge . One thing i do agree with him on is that more easy quests need to be added to this .

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ACIDMONG said:

Rfd Cook's assistant has trouble buying the rotten tomato in Varrock. Continuous cycle of clicking on the crate,  closing the screen, clicking on the crate etc. It has the 1gp in the inventory already but just doesn't want to buy it.

This happened too 1 account for me aswell.

6 hours ago, Raimuks said:

Okay so I saw a couple of comments already, but the script doesn't scroll down anymore to search for items. If it doesn't see them in the first tab, it just banks all of them and tries taking everything out again. Any idea when this is going to be fixed?

It does that when i go Mirror Mode but not with Stealth Injection.