Stealth Quester

Token

4 hours ago, Raimuks said:

I did get banned atleast once specifically because of this script (didn't use any other scripts on a fresh account did tut by hand). Also I've done all of the quests on another account without any bans. My opinion is, if you have an unflagged ip/proxy you'll be fine with a reasonable amount of quests done per day

Using a vpn will get you not banned ? or how does i work ? to get a new unflagged ip

3 hours ago, dunarky said:

Using a vpn will get you not banned ? or how does i work ? to get a new unflagged ip

Use a private proxy, vpn's can be used across multiple people = more likely to be flagged. Just read about proxies on this forum, you'll understand it pretty well, they cost like 2-3$ depends on where you get them.

Use a private proxy, vpn's can be used across multiple people = more likely to be flagged. Just read about proxies on this forum, you'll understand it pretty well, they cost like 2-3$ depends on where you get them.

do you have a good unflagged site ??

ive got banned before and i think its flagged so how do i fix that ?

22 minutes ago, dunarky said:

do you have a good unflagged site ??

ive got banned before and i think its flagged so how do i fix that ?

Well if it's flagged it's already useless, so just get a new one. I bought one from @D Bolter and it was the first proxy where my account didn't get locked after tutorial island so you could try contacting him.

1 minute ago, arvy said:

Is the waterfall working good?
what about witch house or priest in peril?

I'm really happy with the script. Most quests go flawless. Only had one bug with waterfall but could've been my own fault. If you do waterfall babysit it, takes 15 min or so. I would recommend this script.  Got me ava's flawless!