Stealth Quester

Token

5 hours ago, shyronnthefair said:

In the middle of Tree gnoem village Logger reads:

Didn't have any runes in inventory and quest log reads need to get 2 more orbs from warlord. 

[INFO][Bot #1][10/28 11:08:34 PM]: Changing style
[INFO][Bot #1][10/28 11:08:36 PM]: [DEBUG] Executing stage: 7
[INFO][Bot #1][10/28 11:08:36 PM]: Changing style
[INFO][Bot #1][10/28 11:08:37 PM]: [DEBUG] Executing stage: 7
[INFO][Bot #1][10/28 11:08:37 PM]: Changing style
[INFO][Bot #1][10/28 11:08:39 PM]: [DEBUG] Executing stage: 7
[INFO][Bot #1][10/28 11:08:39 PM]: Changing style

Could you send me an image of the gear preset (as it appears in the gear editor tab on the GUI) you used?

2 hours ago, PutInWork said:

may i please get a trial? thanks..

Authed :doge: 

Edited by Token
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, setch said:

anyone whos on the fence with this bot, honestly 100% buy it. ive never seen a bot so good. it does all the quests flawlessly. i have quested 3 pures in around 4 days with this. all cb 30-40 with miths and ava's. it uses safespots. and it uses poison for shadow of the storm. very very good bot. only thing id recommend is to buy all the required items yourself, and tele's swordfish (thats the food the bot uses) as it takes a while inside the GE. i spent around 15mins buying all items, tele's and food, then i leave the bot and 6 or so hours later its flawlessly got me ava's and miths with all sub quests too. honestly people. if you're like me, and you get banned on pures alot due to botting and things. then this is a must buy. no more week of hell making a new pure every month. now its just 1 day of getting req stats. then let it do all the work.

You are not experiencing bans with this script..? I tried running mith gloves and got hammered

14 minutes ago, Token said:

Could you send me an image of the gear preset (as it appears in the gear editor tab on the GUI) you used?

Authed :doge: 

Also the AUTHOR needs to go back and add staminas to all the old quests ??

10 minutes ago, Anomaly said:

You are not experiencing bans with this script..? I tried running mith gloves and got hammered

It's current anti-bans are complete shit. Turn on mouse trails in the debug settings and you'll see exactly what I'm talking about. If you take it very slow it can be a useful script if you really dislike questing as I do...

1 hour ago, Anomaly said:

I've always told people to take the time and create their own quest lists with their own gear presets, the quick start options are provided as an alternative, but obviously running the same configurations will result in higher chances of getting detected

50 minutes ago, purplewatilla said:

Also the AUTHOR needs to go back and add staminas to all the old quests ??

It's current anti-bans are complete shit. Turn on mouse trails in the debug settings and you'll see exactly what I'm talking about. If you take it very slow it can be a useful script if you really dislike questing as I do...

What exactly is wrong with the mouse? Mouse movements/click are handled by the client in all scripts

16 minutes ago, Token said:

I've always told people to take the time and create their own quest lists with their own gear presets, the quick start options are provided as an alternative, but obviously running the same configurations will result in higher chances of getting detected

What exactly is wrong with the mouse? Mouse movements/click are handled by the client in all scripts

The way it tries to click on objects first of all, and secondly, it never fucks up a dialogue, and 1 ticks every dialogue... Like that is the least human shit on earth. I'll send some gifs next time I'm using the script. I really appreciate that I don't have to do a good amount of quest now though ?

Also every time without fail, I start the script with cash in invent, at the G.E., it insta banks cash, then tries to use G.E. and gets stuck instantly because obviously it has no money dollars.

Edited by purplewatilla

add biohazard and death platue, maybe horror from the deep if you can code the dag mother :D

4 hours ago, Anomaly said:

nah, ive quested another 2 accounts since. not banned. 5 accounts with miths and ava's going to level them afk at sand crabs now, and probably sell them to people in my clan. :D

im having an issue with my gear presets... even if i use the default it refuses to pull out runes for fire strike. I quested a week ago with this script with 0 problems(mith gloves + more!). now i'm encountering more than i can count. I will take screenshots of errors if i find them today at some point.

Tree Gnome Village quest is currently not working. Attempts to withdraw 13 Swordfish when only 7 free inventory space. These are default settings as well.

https://gyazo.com/844d34e704c2b5db95f2e83e3bf2fa64

[INFO][Bot #1][10/30 05:28:20 AM]: [DEBUG][BANKING] Attempting to withdraw item: Swordfish
[INFO][Bot #1][10/30 05:28:25 AM]: Terminating script Stealth Quester...
[INFO][Bot #1][10/30 05:28:25 AM]: [DEBUG][THREADING] Eating thread exited
[INFO][Bot #1][10/30 05:28:25 AM]: Script Stealth Quester has exited!
[INFO][Bot #1][10/30 05:28:25 AM]: java.lang.InterruptedException: sleep interrupted
    at java.lang.Thread.sleep(Native Method)
    at org.osbot.rs07.script.MethodProvider.sleep(bn:123)
    at api.aUX.H(tj:404)
    at api.aUX.i(tj:127)
    at api.COM3.i(no:40)
    at l.Nul.i(dg:184)
    at api.prn.i(yi:151)
    at j.aUX.onLoop(of:179)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(ro:134)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Plz fix

11 hours ago, Igordela said:

Why does the bot always tell me that i dont have enough money to start waterfall quest? that is really anoying since this quest doesn't require items worth over 100k...

Prices are generated at runtime, they may be very high sometimes but still not requiring more than 1m for all 44 quests, out of which only about 300k is usually spent

11 hours ago, purplewatilla said:

The way it tries to click on objects first of all, and secondly, it never fucks up a dialogue, and 1 ticks every dialogue... Like that is the least human shit on earth. I'll send some gifs next time I'm using the script. I really appreciate that I don't have to do a good amount of quest now though ?

Also every time without fail, I start the script with cash in invent, at the G.E., it insta banks cash, then tries to use G.E. and gets stuck instantly because obviously it has no money dollars.

It opens GE and withdraws money from bank, if it gets stuck on the GE interface means you have a pending offer

5 hours ago, PutInWork said:

Hey man i just woke up. You authed my trial 7 hours ago. would it be possible if you can re do it? and how long does the trial lasts ?

There's more than enough time, all auths last 24 hours

3 hours ago, Skeletor said:

Tree Gnome Village quest is currently not working. Attempts to withdraw 13 Swordfish when only 7 free inventory space. These are default settings as well.

https://gyazo.com/844d34e704c2b5db95f2e83e3bf2fa64

[INFO][Bot #1][10/30 05:28:20 AM]: [DEBUG][BANKING] Attempting to withdraw item: Swordfish
[INFO][Bot #1][10/30 05:28:25 AM]: Terminating script Stealth Quester...
[INFO][Bot #1][10/30 05:28:25 AM]: [DEBUG][THREADING] Eating thread exited
[INFO][Bot #1][10/30 05:28:25 AM]: Script Stealth Quester has exited!
[INFO][Bot #1][10/30 05:28:25 AM]: java.lang.InterruptedException: sleep interrupted
    at java.lang.Thread.sleep(Native Method)
    at org.osbot.rs07.script.MethodProvider.sleep(bn:123)
    at api.aUX.H(tj:404)
    at api.aUX.i(tj:127)
    at api.COM3.i(no:40)
    at l.Nul.i(dg:184)
    at api.prn.i(yi:151)
    at j.aUX.onLoop(of:179)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(ro:134)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Plz fix

There's a bug fix currently pending approval for a few quests including Tree Gnome Village

• Like 1