Stealth Quester

Token

10 minutes ago, polarrbearr said:

Trying to do animal magnitism and it says I don't have the reqs but I do.. I bought everything in advance for the quest too.

Most people forget the access to Morytania, which is obtained at the end of Priest In Peril if you talk to Drezel, Animal Magnetism can't be started if the account can't enter Morytania 

Edited by Token

hey bro, nice script. found couple of bugs:

1. whue dowing shadow if the storm, i got stuck talking to father, and here is is the logg, it was spamming this line, on and on.

[INFO][Bot #1][07/29 04:48:41 PM]: [DEBUG] Executing stage: 00010000[01]*00001010$

2. it froze in demon slayer, while saying the incantation 

3. also in the shadow if the storm, when the bot is trying to go to alkharid, he walks fro lumbridge all the way north, then sould by the mining area in north alkharid. could you make it use duelling ring or alleast go through the gate between lumbridge and alkharid.

4. while doing rfd pirate pete, on the step that you have to pickup 5 rocks, to enter cave to keel 5 mudskippers. it killed 5 then collected  5 hides, while leaving there was promy that "you cant leave while equiping items in rour hand". the bot didnt take off the weapon, it just kept on clicking on the cave.

Edited by bkdadawn

2 hours ago, bkdadawn said:

hey bro, nice script. found couple of bugs:

1. whue dowing shadow if the storm, i got stuck talking to father, and here is is the logg, it was spamming this line, on and on.

[INFO][Bot #1][07/29 04:48:41 PM]: [DEBUG] Executing stage: 00010000[01]*00001010$

2. it froze in demon slayer, while saying the incantation 

3. also in the shadow if the storm, when the bot is trying to go to alkharid, he walks fro lumbridge all the way north, then sould by the mining area in north alkharid. could you make it use duelling ring or alleast go through the gate between lumbridge and alkharid.

4. while doing rfd pirate pete, on the step that you have to pickup 5 rocks, to enter cave to keel 5 mudskippers. it killed 5 then collected  5 hides, while leaving there was promy that "you cant leave while equiping items in rour hand". the bot didnt take off the weapon, it just kept on clicking on the cave.

Are you using lowcpu mode?

5 hours ago, bkdadawn said:

No, I am not using low CPU mode.

If you want an account to test the quests on, I can provide you with one.

I'll check it in a bit but from what I've heard so far from many scripters, the client seems to have quite a few bugs after last update and it's most likely not related to the script 

4 hours ago, swibb said:

your con script has been sick so far, could I try a trial of this?

Authed :doge:

1 hour ago, guywithlsd said:

it was done on fresh start. osbot in my eyes is so buggy, that i don't pause or re-run scripts. I just kill client if i need re-run script and start it fresh.

I have pushed an update to ensure that presets are reloaded in any situation without restarting but it hasn't been approved yet, there have been many client issues reported after recent game updates so the developers may be a bit busy atm