Stealth Quester

Token

5 hours ago, Brexxos said:

Can i get a free trial please? Also if i want to buy it is there any way to buy it with a paysafe card?

Authed :doge:

I don't really know what's paysafe card but OSBot sells all products through paypal

4 hours ago, jamieonfire123 said:

If chicken attacks you before starting Sheep shearer it will keep trying to start the quest over and over, but failing since your in combat.

Thanks, I'll check it in a bit, I have never been attacked by a chicken but I guess it won't hurt if I had another case for that 

3 hours ago, wookiemagic said:

Could i get a free trial before i buy please?

1 hour ago, NoJoke said:

Do you plan on adding more quests into the bot? I've already purchased it and I must say it's nice, but kinda buggy on some quests. Doesn't seem like there's been an update in over a year according to the change long.

Yes, fill in the bug report template if you find any bugs 

There have been ~110 updates in the last year according to the SDN, updates aren't supposed to include new content so there was no change log

23 minutes ago, Token said:

I don't really know what's paysafe card but OSBot sells all products through paypal

Thanks, I'll check it in a bit, I have never been attacked by a chicken but I guess it won't hurt if I had another case for that 

Yes, fill in the bug report template if you find any bugs 

There have been ~110 updates in the last year according to the SDN, updates aren't supposed to include new content so there was no change log

Thank you for the hasty response. Looking forward to future updates and potentially new quests! Using the hell out of this bot, love it to death. Not even lieing, it's the best bot here by far that I've seen in a *long* time.

biohazard would be lit as well. Purchased script today after using trial. Excellent script. Nature spirit, biohazard and even underground pass if you can would be absolutely amazing. This project is fantastic good shit, keep it up, well worth the money! It is mind boggling that this does mith gloves. Underground pass would be absolutely insane. If you're up for it and need an account to test it on, i will support you 100%.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, xjack said:

minor bug report - when purchasing quest items the script purchased 1 iron ore instead of the required 2, then kept looping at bank withdrawing and depositing items.

Was that on low cpu mode?

4 hours ago, Sirkinger said:

could i please receive a trial prior to full purchase, thank you :)

20 hours ago, NoJoke said:

Thank you for the hasty response. Looking forward to future updates and potentially new quests! Using the hell out of this bot, love it to death. Not even lieing, it's the best bot here by far that I've seen in a *long* time.

Sinc you are very happy aboutthis bot ill ask..

do you get banned often? Does it work with manual spell select? 

I have used this bot for a bit and i would say that ban rates are super high + i have never managed to make it work with manual spell select.