Stealth Quester

Token

I'm having some troubles with the mage set up....I have selected a spell in the combat tab (ex. water strike).  I go into the GUI for quester and I make a new preset, where I click load (yes I see the spell was loaded), and click save.  I then proceed on selecting a quest with the preset that has the spell (but for some reason it didn't register as using the spell, it takes out the correct armor but doesn't do the spell and doesn't take out the runes).

Can you tell me what I'm doing wrong?

9 hours ago, Joliter said:

I'm having some troubles with the mage set up....I have selected a spell in the combat tab (ex. water strike).  I go into the GUI for quester and I make a new preset, where I click load (yes I see the spell was loaded), and click save.  I then proceed on selecting a quest with the preset that has the spell (but for some reason it didn't register as using the spell, it takes out the correct armor but doesn't do the spell and doesn't take out the runes).

Can you tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Restart the script and check if that works

@Token ran the script for 20 quests straight and it works fantastic! Only thing I would recommend is adding stamina potions/energy potions support to finish the quests faster rather than walking. Also can you add an option for it not to logout after it finishes questing? Here's a proggy :)

53af8bf602da4e78d86bd6f025694b60.png

Edited by Demps
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Demps said:

@Token ran the script for 20 quests straight and it works fantastic! Only thing I would recommend is adding stamina potions/energy potions support to finish the quests faster rather than walking. Also can you add an option for it not to logout after it finishes questing? Here's a proggy :)

53af8bf602da4e78d86bd6f025694b60.png

I'll see what can be done

52 minutes ago, L30N said:

There was a a minor bug on the RFD Goblin subquest, couldn't find the bucket of water in the bank. Had to manually put it in my inv and resume the bot then it fixed it's self, banked inv and then found it. Don't know what was wrong with it. Just letting you know. Apart from this had no problems with it. 10/10.

Did you have bank tabs?

29 minutes ago, gabrielspecter said:

@Token

Any chance you could add "Nature's Spirit" as a quest?

It's already included in 2.0, there is no ETA

18 minutes ago, adam k said:

if you added DT quests i would pay 40 for this easy and this script would go down in history with Idung and andys frost drags

Still working on MM2 :feels:

• Like 1