Stealth Quester

Token

Just a quick update:

Added a failsafe to RFD Pirate Subquest, it will now go for 3 fishcakes instead of 2

Fixed a bug where the bot would not deposit quest items from previous quests before starting any further quests

HP it will eat at will now scale off your maximum HP. It is computed as minimum HP + (static HP - 10) * scaling factor (default 0.5f) so the bot should no longer die on quests like Waterfall Quest if you have previously done Witch's House

Bank difference computations done at beginning in order to decide how many items should it buy will now also take into account the amount difference, therefore if you have 2 Games Necklace(5) and 3 Games Necklace(3) and the script requires 30 charges, it will only purchase 2 Games Necklace(8)

Fixed a bug where it would only buy 1 of each charged item, therefore running out of charges when teleporting too much during quests

Completed quests are now filtered and no longer displayed on the GUI to make it easier to see which quests you can do (previously started quests are also filtered because they aren't yet supported again but will be enabled soon)

I'll be adding some failsafes for Big Chompy Bird Hunting and RFD Ogre Subquest (burning the bird) too, just need to train up some accounts for tests

Script now officially supports command line arguments. The 6 parameters it can take are: "all", "rfd", "nmz", "f2p", "ava" and "7qp" for every quick start option on the GUI. You can now start the script and have all quests done on your accounts with just a command line instruction. 

Command syntax:

java -jar pathtojarfile -login yourosbotusername:yourosbotpassword -bot botusername:botpassword:botpin -script scriptid:scriptparameters

If your accounts don't have a pin, you can put any random number in there but don't leave it blank. Stealth Quester script id on the SDN is 845.

Example usage:

java -jar "Desktop\osbot 2.4.68.jar" -login sexiguy69:stronkpassword -bot botnumber1:lepassword:1234 -script 845:all

Which will start an OSBot client, skip the boot interface, add a botting tab with the account "botnumber1", and start Stealth Quester with the "All" option.

Edited by Token
  • Like 1

Hey sorry I don't have any logs for you, but I think I've found an issue with the script.

When chain questing and starting a new quest the bot will only deposit current items in the bank if it does not have enough room to withdraw all it needs for the next quest. So sometimes a new quest will start with a full inventory. If the new quest requires you to pick up an item at some point it won't but will continue on as if it had picked up the item because the script assumes you had the free inventory space. I think the solution is to always deposit everything in your inventory before withdrawing the items to start a new quest.

This happened to me when going from Waterfall quest to Hazeel Cult as there was not enough free inventory space to pick up the final scroll to turn in the quest.

Edited by Epicknight

Hey sorry I don't have any logs for you, but I think I've found an issue with the script.

When chain questing and starting a new quest the bot will only deposit current items in the bank if it does not have enough room to withdraw all it needs for the next quest. So sometimes a new quest will start with a full inventory. If the new quest requires you to pick up an item at some point it won't but will continue on as if it had picked up the item because the script assumes you had the free inventory space. I think the solution is to always deposit everything in your inventory before withdrawing the items to start a new quest.

This happened to me when going from Waterfall quest to Hazeel Cult as there was not enough free inventory space to pick up the final scroll to turn in the quest.

It should be fixed when the SDN updates. Gonna edit the list above, I forgot to mention that one.

Man this script is now in my top 5 of OSBot scripts. Are you planning to come out with more quests in the future? It would be nice to see Desert Treasure/Shilo Village support. Or maybe Mountain Daughter for the Bear Helm. Thanks so much for the update though!

Desert Treasure is not on the to-do list but yes I'll be adding other quests

Theres a problem in RFD Dwarf quest, it only bought 1 ale. Can you make buy like 4-5 because i had to go back manually and buy them smile.png. Its not always 1 is enough in the quest and then it will just keep talking with dwarf.

Ales are bought from the Grand Exchange though, did it start the quest without having exacly 4 x Asgarnian ale in bank? 

• Like 1

[iNFO][06/15 03:03:14 PM]: Started script : Stealth Quester

[iNFO][bot #1][06/15 03:03:14 PM]: [DEBUG] No quests to run

[iNFO][bot #1][06/15 03:03:14 PM]: [PROGRESS] Task complete

[iNFO][bot #1][06/15 03:03:16 PM]: Terminating script Stealth Quester...

[iNFO][bot #1][06/15 03:03:16 PM]: Script Stealth Quester has exited!

[iNFO][bot #1][06/15 03:03:16 PM]: [DEBUG][THREADING] Death handling thread exited

Quest: RFD Ogre Subquest

would of worked fine the first time, but i burt the meat. I told you about this earlier and you said you fixed it but now i'm unable to run the quest again, im guessing since i stopped on the last step it's getting buggy when i try to start.

[iNFO][06/15 03:03:14 PM]: Started script : Stealth Quester
[iNFO][bot #1][06/15 03:03:14 PM]: [DEBUG] No quests to run
[iNFO][bot #1][06/15 03:03:14 PM]: [PROGRESS] Task complete
[iNFO][bot #1][06/15 03:03:16 PM]: Terminating script Stealth Quester...
[iNFO][bot #1][06/15 03:03:16 PM]: Script Stealth Quester has exited!
[iNFO][bot #1][06/15 03:03:16 PM]: [DEBUG][THREADING] Death handling thread exited

Quest: RFD Ogre Subquest

would of worked fine the first time, but i burt the meat. I told you about this earlier and you said you fixed it but now i'm unable to run the quest again, im guessing since i stopped on the last step it's getting buggy when i try to start.

I said I'll add a failsafe for that, I'm training some accounts right now as I said in the post above because I need to test it