Stealth Quester

Token

Couldn't copy the text from my vps

https://gyazo.com/382a0d221148add25ab73ba047adac16

Run it on version .66. There is currently a bug in the webwalking classes that doesn't allow the script to be run on any other version than the one it was targeted for (in this case .66). This error also appeared when OSBot updated to .65 and to .66, meaning I had to push the same script again even without any chances, and wait for OSBot to recompile it with the new client. http://osbot.org/forum/topic/100339-missing-types-in-the-api/

I added some temporary fixes which hopefully get rid of the "webwalking loops" and interactions with entities which are not visible, until they are fixed in the next client version.

Edited by Token

Run it on version .66. There is currently a bug in the webwalking classes that doesn't allow the script to be run on any other version than the one it was targeted for (in this case .66). This error also appeared when OSBot updated to .65 and to .66, meaning I had to push the same script again even without any chances, and wait for OSBot to recompile it with the new client. http://osbot.org/forum/topic/100339-missing-types-in-the-api/

I added some temporary fixes which hopefully get rid of the "webwalking loops" and interactions with entities which are not visible, until they are fixed in the next client version.

Thank you.

Silly me I was running it on .62

if this is currently working, may i have a trial?

[ERROR][bot #1][06/13 08:26:39 PM]: Error in bot executor!

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.osbot.rs07.event.WebWalkEvent.prefetchRequirements(Lorg/osbot/rs07/script/MethodProvider;)Lorg/osbot/IA;

at api.dB.e(ad:165)

at e.AuX.h(xc:110)

at api.NuL.e(hc:183)

at c.NUl.onLoop(ac:515)

at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(qe:268)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

??/:

Hello - How do I get a trial for this? Am I eligible to get a trial? Looking forward to use and buy smile.png

Sure, but the script is down until the SDN updates

[ERROR][bot #1][06/13 08:26:39 PM]: Error in bot executor!
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.osbot.rs07.event.WebWalkEvent.prefetchRequirements(Lorg/osbot/rs07/script/MethodProvider;)Lorg/osbot/IA;
at api.dB.e(ad:165)
at e.AuX.h(xc:110)
at api.NuL.e(hc:183)
at c.NUl.onLoop(ac:515)
at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(qe:268)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

??/:

Client updated to .68 so gotta wait for them to recompile the script. It should no longer go down every client update though (like in .65 .66 and .68) as the webwalking classes were finally fixed in .68.