Stealth Quester

Token

Hai, Pls can i have a trial to this ^.^ Also would Black Knight's fortress be easy to add to this? Thanks!!!!

Authed :doge:

The reason I didn't add Black Knight's Fortress yet was because there are problems there when attempting to complete a dialogue (a black knight attacks you) and I need it done on level 3 accounts. I have improved the framework ever since then and I believe it can handle this right now so it will be added in further updates.

Witch's House isn't working. It got to the shed and just stood there. I tired to move it around even but it wouldn't do anything. I stopped it and tried to restart but it just goes to the bank and doesn't do anything.

Also, what do you recommend for Fight arena? I can't let it default because then it just tries to punch everything lol

Witch's House isn't working. It got to the shed and just stood there. I tired to move it around even but it wouldn't do anything. I stopped it and tried to restart but it just goes to the bank and doesn't do anything.

Also, what do you recommend for Fight arena? I can't let it default because then it just tries to punch everything lol

Fight Arena uses an air staff with earth strike in the quick start options. Did the bot get the shed key from the fountain? Was it right next to the shed or there were more bushes to hide behind from the witch until the shed?