Stealth Quester

Token

This looks amazing, could i get an auth please smile.png

Authed :doge:

Just reminding everyone, please use the bug template on the first page. Just try to fill in as much info as you can as there is no way I can address a bug if you just tell me quest x is not working. I have worked a lot on the debug side of the script which you should notice when you open your logger (all those [DEBUG] messages are very important). Also take your time to read the big warnings regarding mirror mode and Draynor Manor on F2P.

Authed doge.png

Just wondering, have you found any bugs lately? It's been quite long since last time I heard from the beta testers so I have to assume the script doesn't have any bugs.

one small thing if you start the script with the required quest items already in your invy it will bank them and not be able to detect you have them but it works fine if you start with all required quest items in bank.

one small thing if you start the script with the required quest items already in your invy it will bank them and not be able to detect you have them but it works fine if you start with all required quest items in bank.

You are the first person to notice that. I guess everyone else was as lazy as I expected and let the script buy all items :doge:

I fixed that in a later version but that's not on the SDN yet.

• Like 1

Authed doge.png

Just reminding everyone, please use the bug template on the first page. Just try to fill in as much info as you can as there is no way I can address a bug if you just tell me quest x is not working. I have worked a lot on the debug side of the script which you should notice when you open your logger (all those [DEBUG] messages are very important). Also take your time to read the big warnings regarding mirror mode and Draynor Manor on F2P.

hey can i get authed i wanna test all f2p quests :D

THank you