Anime/Manga

Gorilla Sensei

Well I like hentai/eechi/harems etc so that works for me =). Queen's blade is probably my favorite series of that genre have you seen it?

I have watched subs before(I liked Parasyte the maxim so much I couldn't wait for Adult swim to dub the other half so I just spam watched the other half in one day kind of regret it but at the same time not really). I will definitely need to add Detective conan to my list. Do you recommend I watch the english up until it stopped being dubbed and then go to subs or just start from the beginning with subs?

I wouldn't bother with the dubs, it will take getting into the subbed version harder & the girl that plays Conan in Japanese does it so well anyway.

I haven't seen many ecchi because I like things with a little more... substance lol

• Like 1

I wouldn't bother with the dubs, it will take getting into the subbed version harder & the girl that plays Conan in Japanese does it so well anyway.

I haven't seen many ecchi because I like things with a little more... substance lol

Alright sounds good subs it is =). I think an anime with a good story and one with a medicore story but good "plot" both can be good depending on how I feel. Sometimes I don't want to sit and think about a complex story and I just want to see some tiddies and other things of that nature :Noah:

Edited by Noah Phoenix

Alright sounds good subs it is =). I think an anime with a good story and one with a medicore story but good "plot" both can be good depending on how I feel. Sometimes I don't want to sit and think about a complex story and I just want to see some tiddies and other things of that nature emote1.png

Cute girls doing cute things would be a better substitute (K-on!!/Hanayamata/Nichijou)

• Like 1

Cute girls doing cute things would be a better substitute (K-on!!/Hanayamata/Nichijou)

Agreed lolis are always fun too =)

MFW I have no adorable loli to teach valuable life lessons who will look up to me and call me onii chan =(.

K-On!! is the one where the girls make a band right?

Yo wtf pick up Steins; Gate and Zetsuen no Tempest.... and ttgl

I feel like your dropped list is actually just your list of favourite anime

didnt like them.

Usually wait until everything finished airing; I don't have what it takes to wait a week between episodes :E

same

Edited by Assnerd

Erased looking really good atm, can't wait to see how it ends.

It's good but the story itself has some pretty big flaws imo.

Firstly, he gets the oppertunity to go back in time and prevent a girl from getting kidnapped, so all he does is become her boyfriend even though he is actually 30 (pedo). He does nothing to actually try and catch the killer or prevent any of the murders. In the most recent episode, why the fuck does he run from the police, it just pretty much proves he is guilty. Sure he would be a prime suspect, but they aren't just going to arrest him without evidence. Also her phone went missing, why aren't the cops tracing it? These things just don't make sense and it really bugs me.

I have really eclectic taste in that I will watch almost any genre(although school life is probably my least favorite there are some good series I liked from that particular genre such as angel beats/The Melancholy of Haruhi). I am also kind of behind on the current series(mostly because I prefer dubs to subs). My favorite anime series is probably a tie between Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood and Spice & Wolf. There are several close titles too but those two are by far the most iconic/meaningful for me.

I used to like both but then I watched about 3-4 subbed shows in a row and when I went back to a dubbed show it just sounded all wrong. Now I can't stand dubs. Also Spice and Wolf was great.

Recommend me something; I enjoyed Death Note, FMA and AoT.

Code Geass

Evangelion (Rebuilds are better imo, that's Evangelion 1.11, 2.22 and 3.33)

shinsekai yori, takes a while to get good, but the last arc is amazing

guilty crown

fate series (except fate/stay night)

Phantom: Requiem for the Phantom (underrated and less popular than is should be)

sword art online (First and third arcs are good, rest are bad)

Darker than black

Also here is my list for anyone who is interested: http://www.anime-planet.com/users/Blabba

What do people think of anime this season? I'm watching Ajin, Dimension W and Erased. Nothing else really caught my eye.
Edited by Diclonius
  • Like 1