Molly's Planker

Molly

Really wish "use stam pot" used my 700 gp energy potion (4) to drink instead of the 7,000 gp pots during the period of run reduction.

1 sip of a stam potion cost about 2k and give 20 run energy.

2 sips of energy potion costs about 400gp and gives 20 run energy.

alternatively you could add a "use stam and energy" button so people could do either or.

you could also choose to do nothing just some improvements that I noticed could be made.

as a programmer I know how annoying it can be to code new solutions.

• Like 2

Really wish "use stam pot" used my 700 gp energy potion (4) to drink instead of the 7,000 gp pots during the period of run reduction.

1 sip of a stam potion cost about 2k and give 20 run energy.

2 sips of energy potion costs about 400gp and gives 20 run energy.

alternatively you could add a "use stam and energy" button so people could do either or.

you could also choose to do nothing just some improvements that I noticed could be made.

as a programmer I know how annoying it can be to code new solutions.

Thanks for this suggestion, I'm going to be busy the next couple of days with work, but come Saturday I'll be working on adding a feature like this. Using a dose of stam pot every trip isn't optimal,  I agree.

Just added support for regular energy potions. This option will function as follows, if below a certain run, this number is fairly high, the bot will withdraw and drink an energy pot until it's either empty or above the target run amount.  This option can be used in conjunction with stamina pots.  If it is, the bot will withdraw a stamina pot only if below a certain run amount, this number is low, then withdraw an energy pot as well. The bot will first take one sip of the stamina pot then drink the energy pot until it's at exceeds the threshold for high run amount, or until the energy pot is empty.  Once live the version number will be 1.1.

• Like 1

Just added support for regular energy potions. This option will function as follows, if below a certain run, this number is fairly high, the bot will withdraw and drink an energy pot until it's either empty or above the target run amount.  This option can be used in conjunction with stamina pots.  If it is, the bot will withdraw a stamina pot only if below a certain run amount, this number is low, then withdraw an energy pot as well. The bot will first take one sip of the stamina pot then drink the energy pot until it's at exceeds the threshold for high run amount, or until the energy pot is empty.  Once live the version number will be 1.1.

wow you ARE AWESOME AND I LOVE YOU AND YOUR SCRIPTS. that was FAST. I don't want to seem like a stalker but is there anywhere I can talk to you in more detail and possibly provide a donation? (cant message it is full) this is PUBLIC

Edited by piratesgold

wow you ARE AWESOME AND I LOVE YOU AND YOUR SCRIPTS. that was FAST. I don't want to seem like a stalker but is there anywhere I can talk to you in more detail and possibly provide a donation? (cant message it is full) this is PUBLIC

Just cleared my inbox, go ahead and message me. No need for a donation, that was a simple feature to add and I'm always willing to add legitimate improvements to my scripts to benefit my users.

I love this script alot, usually suicide bot it when its friday-sunday earns me alot of cash.

Ive noticed one thing tho that the bot clicks on the same bank booth for me all the time

logs>plank>goes to bank> when in bank presses near the staircase > waits 3 seconds > presses the second left bank booth (all the time) > repeat

I dont know if its like this for anyone else

Else the script is perfect goldfarmin <3

I love this script alot, usually suicide bot it when its friday-sunday earns me alot of cash.

Ive noticed one thing tho that the bot clicks on the same bank booth for me all the time

logs>plank>goes to bank> when in bank presses near the staircase > waits 3 seconds > presses the second left bank booth (all the time) > repeat

Else the script is perfect goldfarmin QwPha8E.png

I'll take a look at this, I can easily have it grab any random booth in the bank. Right now it should just be grabbing the closest to where the character is at.

Else the script is perfect goldfarmin <3

thinking about doing this as well, experienced any random bans throughout the weekend or do they all just get banned Sunday night/Monday

• 2 weeks later...