Molly's Planker

Molly

Run me through the process of what that method consists of, never tried it before personally.

All you do is teleport to your house and call the servant over, he will take the planks to the sawmill for you and when you teleport to the bank the planks will automatically go to your bank. It's probably the fastest method as you can make 5k+ planks per hour.

All you do is teleport to your house and call the servant over, he will take the planks to the sawmill for you and when you teleport to the bank the planks will automatically go to your bank. It's probably the fastest method as you can make 5k+ planks per hour.

I'll take a look at adding this when I get some free time.

anyone know the ban rate on the balloon method or this script in general? can i get a trial? will be looking to buy if all works properly

All depends on your botting habits, just gave you a trial.

Script is no longer working guys! Don't buy until it has been fixed! It clicks one time to start walking and then stops. I will post when it has been fixed. I bought this a few weeks ago and now its not even working anymore I'm very disappointed because I just spent money on bonds and this script isn't even working.

• 2 weeks later...