Molly's Planker

Molly

• 1 month later...

Hey! I just bought this script yesterday; however, I bought it with the intention of using the balloon system. Unfortunately, it was only afterwards I found out that this script requires graceful (hours and hours of tedious agility). Is it possible to make it so that it doesn't withdraw a full inventory of logs? Thanks! Preferabbly, a self-entered amount of logs to accommodate how much weight reduction stuff I have (just boots of lightness).

Edited by Powerbotter

Hey! I just bought this script yesterday; however, I bought it with the intention of using the balloon system. Unfortunately, it was only afterwards I found out that this script requires graceful (hours and hours of tedious agility). Is it possible to make it so that it doesn't withdraw a full inventory of logs? Thanks! Preferabbly, a self-entered amount of logs to accommodate how much weight reduction stuff I have (just boots of lightness).

Sorry for the delayed response, I'll write this down and should be able to get to it later tonight for you.

Sorry for the delayed response, I'll write this down and should be able to get to it later tonight for you.

Wow! That's absolutely fantastic, thanks ^.^

​Do you mean the refund or the added feature? (Prefferably the feature ^.^)

​If you're open to adding/changing features, you could add varrock teleports, and let the bot drink pots while running, best of all would be woodcutting guild sawmill support, which I'd pay for if you wanted to write it privately <3

​Thanks!

Edited by Powerbotter

​If you're open to adding/changing features, you could add varrock teleports, and let the bot drink pots while running, best of all would be woodcutting guild sawmill support, which I'd pay for if you wanted to write it privately QwPha8E.png

​Thanks!

I'd imagine I can get all that done this weekend, next 2 days are long days at work for me so I won't have time till Saturday.

Edited by Molly

​If you're open to adding/changing features, you could add varrock teleports, and let the bot drink pots while running, best of all would be woodcutting guild sawmill support, which I'd pay for if you wanted to write it privately QwPha8E.png

​Thanks!

Pushed woodcutting guild support, it will be enabled via a checkbox on the GUI. Live version is 1.5. Varrock tabs and energy pots whilst running I wasn't able to get to, had a few urgent fixes I had to do on another script. I should be able to get Varrock tabs and energy pots whilst running out by Monday/Tuesday, sorry for the delay. I opted to add the WC guild support in this update as I thought it would be the most useful as of right now.

Pushed woodcutting guild support, it will be enabled via a checkbox on the GUI. Live version is 1.5. Varrock tabs and energy pots whilst running I wasn't able to get to, had a few urgent fixes I had to do on another script. I should be able to get Varrock tabs and energy pots whilst running out by Monday/Tuesday, sorry for the delay. I opted to add the WC guild support in this update as I thought it would be the most useful as of right now.

Fantastic! I'll add some more proggies from Varrock for you then ^.^ I'll work on getting a wc guild bot up today, most likely won't be done until tomorrow (Kourend favor is a bitch sometimes)