Molly's Planker

Molly

Hey I just purchased the script and decided to run for a couple of hours.
There's a major issue that arises. 
Description : Bot gets stuck in a loop of withdrawing and depositing logs at the bank. There was plenty of money/logs in the bank. Did not have energy/staminas enabled. This happened after a 3-4 successful runs.
Log : Oak Logs

Settings : Ran by regular method. Disabled anti-profiling because it was highly recommended. Fixed resolution, the 2nd tick of brightness. Otherwise, all defaults
Not in mirror mode.

Thanks!

edit : This happened on my first run. I'm going to let it run again for a bit and will come back with a bigger sample size!

Edited by xdivinelyfex

Hey I just purchased the script and decided to run for a couple of hours.

There's a major issue that arises. 

Description : Bot gets stuck in a loop of withdrawing and depositing logs at the bank. There was plenty of money/logs in the bank. Did not have energy/staminas enabled. This happened after a 3-4 successful runs.

Log : Oak Logs

Settings : Ran by regular method. Disabled anti-profiling because it was highly recommended. Fixed resolution, the 2nd tick of brightness. Otherwise, all defaults

Not in mirror mode.

Thanks!

edit : This happened on my first run. I'm going to let it run again for a bit and will come back with a bigger sample size!

Did it continue to do this in subsequent runs? If it happens again could you copy and paste here what the logger says please?

Edited by Molly

Did it continue to do this in subsequent runs? If it happens again could you copy and paste here what the logger says please?

Okay, I did a couple more 2-3 hour runs throughout the day. I was able to replicate the issue when the coin stack got to the amount where it would withdraw. It would not withdraw any coins, close the bank tab, move out the bank a couple of steps, then go back. It sees the full planks and doesn't withdraw, closes the bank tab and repeats the cycle. However, I was able to make it run smoothly if I started the bot with my cash stack and put 0 values for both of the coin withdraw options. Other than the withdrawing coin issue, the bot runs very smooth!

One request though, I noticed the camera angle doesn't vary much when approaching both the bank and the sawmill. Sometimes, the camera angle is stationary for a while too.

Thanks!

Okay, I did a couple more 2-3 hour runs throughout the day. I was able to replicate the issue when the coin stack got to the amount where it would withdraw. It would not withdraw any coins, close the bank tab, move out the bank a couple of steps, then go back. It sees the full planks and doesn't withdraw, closes the bank tab and repeats the cycle. However, I was able to make it run smoothly if I started the bot with my cash stack and put 0 values for both of the coin withdraw options. Other than the withdrawing coin issue, the bot runs very smooth!

One request though, I noticed the camera angle doesn't vary much when approaching both the bank and the sawmill. Sometimes, the camera angle is stationary for a while too.

Thanks!

Any subsequent issues with coins? I wasn't able to replicate the issue but I believe I changed what may have been causing it.  I'll change the camera angle thing, I'm working on a few antiban updates to my scripts.

liked it, i would like to start my free trial please

You have it now =)

thank you very much, seems to be working, that was fast!

one thing i have already noticed however, is that the bot runs whenever it has energy, for maximum efficiency, it is ideal to have the but only run when it is running back to the bank instead of to the yard,  this is because planks weigh roughly have as much as logs, just a tip!

just found a bug 40 minutes in where the planker would remove logs from one banker and then walk to another and deposit them and remove them again, then walk to the previous teller, it was a loop

sorry i restarted script before getting logs

edit:  i couldnt copypasta logs, it appeared to be a problem with the bot detecting the money in the inventory, perhaps using the bank all items button and pulling out money individually for each trip would help?, i've remedied by just holding my entire cash stack in inventory, although this is very dangerous

Edited by Olemissfan99

Any subsequent issues with coins? I wasn't able to replicate the issue but I believe I changed what may have been causing it.  I'll change the camera angle thing, I'm working on a few antiban updates to my scripts.

You have it now =)

I haven't tried to replicate the coin issue, as I have just been running with all the coins in my inventory, and leaving the values at 0. So no coin issues. Looking forward to the antiban updates!

• 2 weeks later...