Molly's Planker

Molly

Pushed update adding Varrock teleport tab support, it automatically will detect them, also added support for using energy and super energy potions whilst running. Simply select which one to use from the drop down menu and fill out what energy to drink at right below it.

Edit: Live version will be 1.6

Edited by Molly

I liked the thread but how do I get the free trial? Also when I buy it how long does it last for?

@Molly free trial? I just bought membership for a bot to test things out and the planker thats free isnt working right. If this never gets stuck I will gladly buy it becauese I can make a lot more...... how long does the membership last for?

Could I request a trial also?

I'll buy it if it's flawless and advanced.

Looks like you received one when you liked the thread, hope you enjoyed the trial!

I liked the thread but how do I get the free trial? Also when I buy it how long does it last for?

@Molly free trial? I just bought membership for a bot to test things out and the planker thats free isnt working right. If this never gets stuck I will gladly buy it becauese I can make a lot more...... how long does the membership last for?

Replied in the PM you sent me.

• 3 weeks later...