Molly's Chaos Druids

Molly

On 5/27/2017 at 1:35 PM, toogsi said:

Can I get a trial please?

21 hours ago, MR_Trials said:

can i please grab a trial :)

19 hours ago, eyeownedu1 said:

Hi @Molly May i have a trial please? :) really interested! but like to see if it works good before purchasing! thank you

You all have trials now.

10 hours ago, Magarac said:

Hey @Molly one suggestion I have is to add a webWalking break condition in case the HP is too low. Sometimes on lower level accounts on the way to the Druids they die or nearly die. Otherwise it's a great script! :)

Added, will be live in next version, thanks for the suggestion.

On 5/26/2017 at 3:10 PM, taraz said:

Hello hello! i bought this script today and i feel it was a pretty good script..

The only thing i didnt like about it was the Looting bag.. Trying to put things inside it all the time when looting bag is Full :P So now i think my account gonna get Banned Rip 78 str :/

Make sure that no specific chat "tab" is selected, the bot needs to be able to read the message sent to the chatbox when the looting bag is full. If the issue persists please post what your logger says when this happens so I can try to fix the issue.

• Like 1

On 5/30/2017 at 3:15 AM, mandlbros said:

I'm thinking about purchasing this script, could I get a trial please?

21 hours ago, gwd07 said:

I would like to have a trail.

You both have trials now.

On 6/2/2017 at 3:56 AM, eyeownedu1 said:

Hi there loving the script for taverly chaos druids.. only thing i tried edgeville dungeon it doesnt seem to work when the "dangerious wildy sign" pops up when it warns you that you're entering the wilderness, any tips or is it bugged?

It is not designed to handle that popup as during testing it couldn't reliably click it before a skeleton would attack, this could sometimes result in an endless loop till the player died or ran back to bank for food and repeated the process. You will need to disable to popup manually in game.

On 6/3/2017 at 2:15 AM, cokebrowedder said:

I purchased this just now, and it's been working great while I'm at the druids, but it has been failing when walking to druids. The thing it does is, it doesn't walk. No mouse movement, nothing. Is there anything on my part that might be wrong with that, or could it just be the script?

Please post your logger information, I should be able to see what the issue is with that.

10 hours ago, screaming sun said:

Had this script for awhile, just recently (5mins ago) isnt working at all. Ill in put everything and bam nothing it just says status null

Close and reboot your client, if the issue persists please post your logger info here so I can figure out what the issue seems to be.

On 6/2/2017 at 4:00 AM, progamerz said:

Is there anti-pk or deathwalker here? i found when i was killed it walked no armoured to druids in edgeville and started killed normaly

There is both, the bot should be re-equipping any items in it's inventory if it dies did this happen once off or a few times?