Molly's Chaos Druids

Molly

10 hours ago, Molly said:

There is both, the bot should be re-equipping any items in it's inventory if it dies did this happen once off or a few times?

It did re-equip glory i think and some others, and it only happened once, like if possible can u make it go to bank and withdraw whatever items we had worn? or how do u recommend this to work?

On 6/5/2017 at 6:33 AM, progamerz said:

It did re-equip glory i think and some others, and it only happened once, like if possible can u make it go to bank and withdraw whatever items we had worn? or how do u recommend this to work?

I will add a gear profiling system this weekend so that will be possible.

On 6/5/2017 at 1:11 PM, screaming sun said:

Its works fine now!

Good to hear.

• Like 1

Idk how to follow the bug format with the problem - but ive been running this script and ive run into a couple problems:

- gets stuck at wilderness warning sign and doesn't click the "enter wilderness" button to get through, just keeps clicking gate to try and get through

-when using the looting bag, it fills up the whole bag but only loots until half the inventory is full before the next trip (doesn't use up both inventories completely)

15 hours ago, Psycho White said:

Idk how to follow the bug format with the problem - but ive been running this script and ive run into a couple problems:

- gets stuck at wilderness warning sign and doesn't click the "enter wilderness" button to get through, just keeps clicking gate to try and get through

-when using the looting bag, it fills up the whole bag but only loots until half the inventory is full before the next trip (doesn't use up both inventories completely)

The bot does not handle the gate, you will need to disable the popup. As for the looting thing, does it fall below the hp set to eat at and has no food? That should really be the only reason it would bank prematurely.