Molly's Chaos Druids

Molly

please trial me so i can try ou the new version? really want to buy this bot just gotta make sure how the looting bag works

Just gave you a trial.

@molly still having issues in edge ville being pked.

Bot doesn't bother teleporting out and just stands there getting killed.

Also when being killed the bot still doesn't re equip the glory/weapon.

There seems to be some issues with grabbing actions on inventory and equipment items at times which I believe to be the root of that problem, I'll be fixing those things tonight. I'll also be adding anti-pk support.

Grabbing actions from items seemed to be working fine, perhaps the issue was only with mirror? I went ahead and made a few changes to how teleporting works, hopefully this should fix the issue of the bot doing nothing when being pked. Also added a better method for re-equipping items on death. The bot will now drop vials of water, bones, and coins(if the inventory contains less than 500).

Edit: Will add rare drop table items tomorrow.

Edited by Molly

trial not needed anymore, thanks tho smile.png bought the script

the looting bag still doesnt work at edgeville :s would be nice if you try to fix it

What does the logger say? I need to know so I can fix the issue. When you experience the problem post a bug report please. The looting bag also will not be used in combat, perhaps that's what you are experiencing.

The 1,3v got worse instead of better sad.png the glory does not work anymore ( the script uses all 6 charges at one time )

The looting bag doesnt work at all ( it doesnt do anything even out of combat to put items in the bag )

Again please post logs when you have an issue you man, you're not making it easy to help fix problems. The looting bag methods I made push out all kinds of information to the logger when attempting to use the bag, this information can help me to understand where exactly in the code issues are happening.

Edit: Pushed v1.4, fixed Edgeville teleporting.

Edited by Molly

Pushed v1.5, teleporting should now not cause multiple teleports to the same location. Added checkbox for rare drop table items, not all rare drop table items were added as some of them are hardly worth anything, the valuable ones were added. OSRS Rare drop table for more information: http://2007.runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Rare_drop_table

• Like 1

got banned after 2 days

Chaos Druids have a huge ban rate and no matter what script you use you run the risk of getting banned..

I've had upwards of 60 hours botted at Druids and with the right breaks etc it will lower the chance of getting banned.

I'd also recommend questing and doing other stuff outside of bots.

• Like 1

Chaos Druids have a huge ban rate and no matter what script you use you run the risk of getting banned..

I've had upwards of 60 hours botted at Druids and with the right breaks etc it will lower the chance of getting banned.

I'd also recommend questing and doing other stuff outside of bots.

This is good advice. If I'm just gold farming I'll make several accounts, bot whatever I'm doing to make gold nonstop over a weekend, transfer the gold early Monday AM. But if it's an account I care about I don't bot long hours, no matter the script. I play legit, mix in a couple hours here and there botting different things.

Edited by Molly
  • Like 2