Molly's Chaos Druids

Molly

I'd suggest putting an option into the gui to choose what kind of teleport method you want to use, since im losing a lot of gp/hr to the script not recognising the fally tabs and forgetting them

An option on the gui wouldn't change anything, it detects them by default and uses them if you have them and are using Taverly. Is it always not bringing them? Or does it just happen sometimes?

from what i can tell its only happening sometimes but i'll pay some attention to it the next couple of hrs and let you know

edit: it just 2 did invs without grabbing a tab, i restarted it at the bank with nothing in the inv and it just got the food out and left

Edited by thesawcebaws

I also had a bug which I noticed while I was running the script at taverly, my invent finished, the status changed to banking, the status then changed to com1 after standing still for a while, and then proceeded to run up through taverly gate and to the dungeon meaning it not only skipped banking it also ignored that i had 5 agi for the shortcut

i was not on mirror mode

im not too concerned about this one personally but i thought id let you know smile.png

edit: another thing i just noticed is sometimes when banking at taverly it will walk up to the gate then click to walk around and click back to the gate, not sure how long the cycle would have gone for if i wasnt watching

again not using mirror mode

Edited by thesawcebaws

Just bought it!

-Can u maybe add the agility shortcut in Ardougne or is it difficult to make?

-Can u fix the door problem in ardougne? It's still a bit buggy, can take up to 5 minutes to unlock the door

Overal: great script smile.png

Fixed pick locking door bug.

As for adding Ardougne shortcut, I'm just waiting on the next client update which will include a fix for adding custom links in the web walker.

from what i can tell its only happening sometimes but i'll pay some attention to it the next couple of hrs and let you know

edit: it just 2 did invs without grabbing a tab, i restarted it at the bank with nothing in the inv and it just got the food out and left

I replicated it once, I couldn't see anything in the code that would cause this behavior to occur, I noticed however that this only happened when I didn't have the tabs next to my food. When placing the tabs next to food the it withdrew the tab each time. Let me know if this continues to be an issue for you and I'll look at what I can do as far as a fail safe. If you have placed your tabs next to your food and it still does this please let me know as well. 

As far as the walking issues you reported seeing, I wasn't able to replicate those. The talk of the looping at the gate thing however happens occasionally in another script of mine and through some testing I figured out it was an issue with web walking. I did report the issue to devs so they hopefully will have it fixed come next client release. 

Just a feature with the edgeville druids. Could you possibly add auto teleport when there's pkers / getting pked?

I could add this yes. I'd have to figure out a clever way of doing it however because the first thing that comes to mind is simply checking if you're in combat and another player is interacting with you, however, I think if a player attempted to attack you while a druid was attacking you it could possibly cause the bot to think that player was inf act attacking you, this could be problematic. For the time being, till I test a few things, I'd recommend having a glory equipped and a relatively high eat hp so the script will teleport when out of food and at least you won't die. I'll be trying to figure something out for this however.  

Also, I've been working on adding looting bag support, it's going well and I just need to add a few more things then I can start testing. Unfortunately, I will not be able to push it till this Wednesday/Thursday as my girlfriend and I have plans for this Sunday(Valentine's Day) and a good friend of mine is in town visiting tonight and tomorrow. During my free time Mon/Tues after work I'll be testing the looting bag method so I can push the update for you guys ASAP. I apologize for the delay, trust me when I say that I'd love to get this out this weekend, it would help my botting out as well =p.

Let me know of anymore issues you guys experience! Pushing an update now.

Edited by Molly

Description of bug(where, what, when, why): Falador bank, started script w/ no inentory, it opened banked, withdrew the lobster but didn't withdraw the tele tab, it was Visible theres like 10 things in my bank.

Log: no idea
Your settings: eat @ 12hp, Lobster, Law Rune, Nature Rune, Grimy Ran Weed, no pots, no antiprofit
Mirror mode: No

Description of bug(where, what, when, why): Falador bank, started script w/ no inentory, it opened banked, withdrew the lobster but didn't withdraw the tele tab, it was Visible theres like 10 things in my bank.

Your settings: eat @ 12hp, Lobster, Law Rune, Nature Rune, Grimy Ran Weed, no pots, no antiprofit

I addressed a brief fix work around above. Start with 20-30 teletabs in your inventory.

I addressed a brief fix work around above. Start with 20-30 teletabs in your inventory.

Need the log man, I added in a line of code that will tell me if the tabs were in fact detected. This will help me determine if they are being detected and not withdrawn or simply not detected at all.