Molly's Chaos Druids

Molly

LacINRk.png

Thanks for the trial 

Edit:

Suggestions:

-Allow for more potion choices

-Disable world hopping or allow whitelisting/blacklisting certain worlds

-On first startup often won't bring a tab or pots (and also hops to a full world)

Very great bot, I'd feel comfortable leaving this on for longer without any crashes, etc. Doesn't do any botlike things that you have to worry about (plus great xp/gp per hr), thanks Molly, looking forward to your thieving bot.

Edited by alivec
  • Like 1

Does this support looting bags in edgy?

If not: Is it something you'll look at bringing in?

Currently it does not, this is something I will be implementing. I've just been busy with work this last week and haven't had a chance to yet.

Used this for the Ardougne chaos druids. Wanted to post a proggy, but my pc crashed. Botted 8h with 1 h break. 

Suggestions:

-Faster lockpicking (sometimes it takes a few minutes to open it)

-Agility shortcut in Ardougne to bank

I'll check out the lockpicking at Ardougne, slow lockpicking could be an unintended side effect of an update I recently did.

Any chance i could get a trial?

Looks like you have one, enjoy!

May I have a trial please? This is definitely something I want to buy. I know im new and what not but promise ive never used your bot before tongue.png

Just gave you a trial.

May i have the trail? pretty interested

Looks like you have one now, enjoy =).

U accept ingame payments? pm me

I do not, sorry. If you check out the market section I do believe you can buy vouchers from people for OSRS gp. They allow you to purchase scripts.

Loved the script! Got pk'd a few times and noticed it walks back but doesn't re-equip the weapon.

When do you plan to bring in looting bags also as this would greatly increase profits imo.

Just a small proggy.

tFmhcjo.png

I will be doing several updates to a couple of my scripts in the next few days, looting bag is one of them. Happy to see you like the script! I'll also take a look into that re-equipping bug tonight.

• Like 1