Molly's Chaos Druids

Molly

Thanks for the replies guys! Pro, I believe I answered your questions via the PM's you sent me. That annoying "COM1" status will be resolved soon hopefully, it's not a huge priority right now solely because it doesn't effect functionality of the script at all.

Also:

Just pushed an update to reduce ban rates! The update implements the first stages of anti-profiling methods I am adding to all my scripts. From now on the script will operate in "cycles" where a play type is randomly chosen, this play type will determine how fast the bot does things by adjusting sleep timers, this will cycle based upon a random interval chosen each time a new play type is chosen.

Example: For 24 minutes the script will execute actions a tad slower than normal. After those 24 minutes a new type and time is chosen. Now for 17 minutes the script will execute actions a bit faster. 

The goal here is to prevent the user being banned based on patterns of sleep timers. Instead of say, after you teleport the script sleeps for 200-400 ms and it does this ALWAYS, the script, depending on the play type, might sleep for 400-600 ms after teleporting for 17 minutes. Then for the next 27 minutes the bot will sleep for 625-800 ms after teleporting etc.  This makes it much harder for the script to be detected based on time related to actions.

Over the course of the next several weeks I will be implementing more and more anti-profiling measures. Using these features is of course optional, and entirely up to the user, they can be disabled via the gui. I however strongly encourage you not to disable them! You may notice the script not being as efficient as it is with anti-profiling disabled, however your account will be safer.

Manually authed you a trial.

I'm not sure what effect that would have, yes, it's very easy to add, but what is the benefit?

The door will open much faster, without lockpick you need 4-5+ try's to get it, with lockpick in your inv. only 1-2 try's.

Also maybe a option, using the shortcut over the river to bank faster @ ardougne .

ps its running great :) and is there a way to make a signature? or will that be to much work :)?

jappa