Molly's Chaos Druids

Molly

Looting bag support has been completed. Unfortunately I do not have access to an account right now to test it fully. I'd like to run tests with it for at least a few hours before I push the update live, if anyone has an account I can use to do this that would be great, if not I'll have one to do so by Saturday.

[iNFO][bot #2][02/20 04:10:10 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; We have arrived!

[iNFO][bot #2][02/20 04:10:10 PM]: Lets Open bank

[iNFO][bot #2][02/20 04:10:11 PM]: Using bank at location: 2615,3331 Named: Bank booth

It doesnt walk balk in Ardougne atm. using regular client.

don't need ardougne anymore when lootbag is here tho :p

here is a decent proggy @ taverley

https://gyazo.com/09a3ac782378e308b4ce2c16bc8b4861

improvements:let it turn run on at like 15-20% instead of 40% @ chaos druids place,faster clicking on next chaos druid instead of rotating the camera most of the time,let it drop coins,vial of water if it missclicked while lotting,make an option to loot rare drop table items,more potion support such as strengt potion,attack potion,decent amount of times it will click on a chaos druid that is being attacked,possibility to hop world if a amount of players are at a certain place.overall nice and fast script!

sometimes when it missclick loot and grap money or vial of water,it will not drop it and just bank the items.

also,is it possible to add so if there are x amount of players,it will switch world?

[iNFO][bot #2][02/20 04:10:10 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; We have arrived!
[iNFO][bot #2][02/20 04:10:10 PM]: Lets Open bank
[iNFO][bot #2][02/20 04:10:11 PM]: Using bank at location: 2615,3331 Named: Bank booth

It doesnt walk balk in Ardougne atm. using regular client.
don't need ardougne anymore when lootbag is here tho tongue.png

Are you saying it doesn't walk back to druids? Sorry, the typo is confusing because you could mean it doesn't walk to bank or walk back. If this is the same bug you reported yesterday a fix should be live by now and it should be correctly walking to druids.

here is a decent proggy @ taverley

https://gyazo.com/09a3ac782378e308b4ce2c16bc8b4861

improvements:let it turn run on at like 15-20% instead of 40% @ chaos druids place,faster clicking on next chaos druid instead of rotating the camera most of the time,let it drop coins,vial of water if it missclicked while lotting,make an option to loot rare drop table items,more potion support such as strengt potion,attack potion,decent amount of times it will click on a chaos druid that is being attacked,possibility to hop world if a amount of players are at a certain place.overall nice and fast script!

Thanks for these suggestions, and the proggy, I'm working on finishing up looting bag support and then I can look at some of those things. 

Trials should be automatically given within the next couple of minutes. My computer was down most the day, until about 5 minutes ago actually or else they would have been given quicker.

Looting bag is being tested right now! This has taken much longer than I had hoped because of many issues arising, much of the code for the looting bag is custom methods I had to create.

I have now pushed v1.2, this will include looting bag support, which works only in Edgeville of course.  Please note that when using looting bag your logger is going to be spammed, this is intentional as it will help me troubleshoot possible bugs which arise, barring no bugs occur this spamming will be removed in due time. PLEASE BABYSIT THE BOT if you use looting bag, if you notice it runs well with the bag for some time by all means bot like you normally would. I just don't want any of you guys getting banned because you're using a new feature that may not be perfect just yet!

• Like 1

Just brought the script - works great!

BUT:

Is it possible to add the agility shortcut in Ardounge - makes it faster, and less "bot-like" ?

There's an issue with web walking that causes the agility shortcut in Ardougne to be buggy, after that is fixed it will be added.

the looting bag options doesnt work :/ it does not put items in looting bag please fix

What does the logger say? Looting bag will not be used in combat, so until around 15 minutes after being at chaos druids in Edgeville looting bag will not be used. The druids are aggressive for roughly that amount of time.