New to the community! Please say hi :)

Shiki

Hello everyone!

I am new to the osbot world, but not new to botting! 

I am currently studying computer engineering at a university. I was bored over this Christmas break so I decided to take up OSRS as a hobby when I suddenly realized how much I missed the challenges of botting!

I chose this bot because I LOVED what I saw the developers doing, mirroring the client, so it can't be detected at the code level. I was going to try to program a more rudimentary version of this using something similar in C++ but was shocked to see what had already been done! The work looks excellent (albeit, I haven't used it yet). This bot seems to be the most advanced and I think I am going to work with it (and probably buy the membership for osBot too), but I am really curious what the other bots are like.

-If someone could explain to me the status of the other bots (like poopbot), that'd be very helpful.

-Also, I have been gone for a while, so can someone give me a brief overview of the current status of botting in rs?

If someone knowledgeable would be willing to talk to me on skype or something about it, that'd be great too!

I am pretty excited (obviously) to have found a bot like this with an active community, especially since I have a great computer just sitting around waiting to run a bunch of bots.

Hopefully I get some good responses! :)

• Like 4

lol did someone change it from poopbot to poopbot haha?

We don't accept advertising but I understand you want to know why osbot would be better than others.

Osbot has a very welcoming, friendly community. Stop by the chatbox once, we're always chatting ^_^

Mirror client is indeed the bomb, you know how it works so I suppose you already know.

If you need any help, just PM me.

Welcome buddy.

• 2 weeks later...