splashing

invincy23

how can i splash for 6 hours without logging out? i normally get logged out in like 30 mins

On September 10, 2015, twenty-six days since the data warehouse started operating, and approximately ten minutes before the team's weekly Q&A sessions, Jagex implemented a hidden update in which players who do not interact with the client for an extended period of time will not retaliate, forcing players to have to actively attend to their accounts.

In conclusion, interact with your client.

One of those old school auto clickers? Or is there a more advanced auto clicker here on osbot?

I wrote a private very advanced one although I plan to keep it private atleast until I reach max stats.

For now, I suggest you use one of the ones on the internet (or even record your own mouse macro eg using minimousemacro), OR you code one yourself! :)

apa

I wrote a private very advanced one although I plan to keep it private atleast until I reach max stats.

For now, I suggest you use one of the ones on the internet (or even record your own mouse macro eg using minimousemacro), OR you code one yourself! smile.png

apa

Thanks for the response! Good luck on your max stats!

For now, I suggest you use one of the ones on the internet (or even record your own mouse macro eg using minimousemacro), OR you code one yourself! smile.png

apa

Also is there a high ban rate on something like minimousemacro?

Thanks for the response! Good luck on your max stats!

Also is there a high ban rate on something like minimousemacro?

Not sure, i've never been banned using an autoclicker, but I think if you were to get banned it would be from a macro minor ban or a bbm ban. It's probably a bit safer than botting but you're never immune :p it's hard to tell

Not sure, i've never been banned using an autoclicker, but I think if you were to get banned it would be from a macro minor ban or a bbm ban. It's probably a bit safer than botting but you're never immune tongue.png it's hard to tell

Thanks again! I know you're never 100% safe, just would rather get banned actually botting than autoclicking LOL

You get more street cred ;)

• Like 1