Perfect Stronghold AIO

Czar

Script does bank, make sure food is set, otherwise the script will not bank.

Setting food = works 100% well ^^ biggrin.png

Am using the trial at the moment, combat and looting have been working great!

But haven't had success with banking yet either.

What do you mean by setting the food? Is that just adding it into the items to Withdraw from Bank? cause I have done so.

Heres the error thrown when out of food.

eB61b3d.png

hey man, I'm slowly trying to make a comeback on the osrs servers now that I've got a break from school.. was wondering if the perfect ankou/perfect flesh crawlers scripts will still work like they did? they don't show up on my collection but I saw that you incorporated them into this perfect stronghold script. Thanks brotha

• Like 1

For task levelling, you gotta set the goal level, as for loot items, I will add an update for the setup window for more loot options 

@Indi yep the previous individual stronghold scripts work exactly the same ^^ biggrin.png

thanks for feedback everyone, good luck wink.png

Can i ask if you would add afk mode? for giant spiders in stronghold level 3 :).

• Like 1

New update (v26)

- Added AFK mode, hit the F5 hotkey to set your current tile as the afk refresh tile (the tile to walk to, when the npcs aren't aggressive anymore)

- Added a few updates for setup window to make it clearer

- Added an update for guthan's mode, healing and gear-equipping works amazingly well

update will be live within 24 hours good luck everyone ;)

pCUIVsK.png

@Czar Is my version alright? Also, the bot gets stuck from lumbi to stronghold. (Savage tree close to vampire mansion.)

0c33ab161a.jpg

- - - 

Also, I noticed that in range mode the bot picks up bones(if selected), if there's no space it will eat food(for picking up bones), It will do the same when picking up the arrows(when it picks up arrows in 6 pop, which is fast). Which =  depletes the food drastically.

Edited by drearo