USA Presidential Elections

ANIMA VESTRA

Agreed I'm so tired of the US getting involved with all this shit in the Middle East. But I doubt it and we're probably going to invade them under the pretense of either Terrorism/ISIS/Some crazy fucker ruling there, meanwhile we're mainly there just to get more oil and other abundant resources native to the region.

• Like 1

Agreed I'm so tired of the US getting involved with all this shit in the Middle East. But I doubt it and we're probably going to invade them under the pretense of either Terrorism/ISIS/Some crazy fucker ruling there, meanwhile we're mainly there just to get more oil and other abundant resources native to the region.

I'm pretty sure ISIS are a legitimate threat to the US. Stop trying to find reasons to have a go at your government.

Vermin supreme masterrace!

No but seriously all the major presidential candidates are fucked one way or another.

It's like choosing grape or cherry flavored cyanide there's materially very few differences and the end result is the same.

Being optimistic though even when everything goes to shit  finally we can rebuild and actually make the right choices. Sadly I don't think the general populace will get that until things finally go to shit.

WW3 is coming regardless whether or not Trump is elected. Hell, Hillary is a fucking psychopath and would probably be the reason for it:

Bernie Sanders is a fucking cuck who got cucked when those Black Lives Matter dipshits stole his platform. There's no way in hell he'd make a good leader.

Trump is rich; I doubt he can be swayed by lobbyists:

He'll lobby, but he's too rich to be lobby'd.

As for ISIS, sink your teeth into this. Don't just take shit at face value.