Finally spoke with my dad again after 3.5 years

NoahTheWeebWolf

Some dads got it and some don't. It's the luck of the draw, but it definitely betters you as a person if you live without one or do live with an abusive/neglectful father because it shows you how not to treat your future children. I am adopted so I know where you guys are coming from, never connected with my parents as I was adopted at birth but I had a father growing up until i was 17 and then he left and moved to arizona for some girl he met on facebook that he went to highschool with back in the day after being married to my mom (adopting mom) for 36 years. Ain't that some shit.

yeah that's shit so is life unfortunately  

Oh shit that'd be awesome! I just have to get an internship out there first sometime during the summer of 2016 though.

We could probably watch anime together too and some other shit.

lol I am not worried I am actually meeting an ex-worker of mine in real life @Incendiax over christmas break =). He's a good friend of mine we met last year when he joined my service team. My mom's in Rhode Island and he's in Connecticut so it works pretty well.

we can get @Th3 to hang out too, i still haven't met him xd