Cloud Strife confirmed for Smash Bros!

NoahTheWeebWolf

Looks like he has incredibly slow mobility and landing/action lag but huge knock back & has a bit longer than usual sword wielding melee smashers.

Would shit on jigglypuff. 

Edit; You're just like @Maldesto when it comes to CoD. Talks alot of trash but won't step up wink.pngbiggrin.png

PSA; i'll dumpster any of you kids in any game & take your girl GGGGGGGGGG

BhOWe0PCQAAuOWg.jpg

• Like 2

Looks like he has incredibly slow mobility and landing/action lag but huge knock back & has a bit longer than usual sword wielding melee smashers.

Would shit on jigglypuff. 

Edit; You're just like @Maldesto when it comes to CoD. Talks alot of trash but won't step up wink.pngbiggrin.png

PSA; i'll dumpster any of you kids in any game & take your girl GGGGGGGGGG

BhOWe0PCQAAuOWg.jpg

Jigglypuff is a bitch! That rest move is so cheap.

I like using Plautena(dem tiddies tho) and Lucas(fun to troll with) typically.

No I wanted to battle for a while, but I have to be careful about updating my Wii U(as I want to soft mod it someday when 5.50 finnaly gets hacked).

For some reason you're not added on my wii u friend list anymore so I need to re-add you. Speaking of which can you re-add my new skype(I already sent a request)?

Also Is that guy really you? MFW No qt 3.14 Wisewolf gf =(.

Ps

Wanted to point out you seem like you play competitively whereas I play more for fun(and begrudgingly my I admit I get killed way more than I win). So odds are you'd probably win. Just having some fun shit talking banter with you no worries ;).

Edited by NoahTheWisewolf

Jigglypuff is a bitch! That rest move is so cheap.

I like using Plautena(dem tiddies tho) and Lucas(fun to troll with) typically.

No I wanted to battle for a while, but I have to be careful about updating my Wii U(as I want to soft mod it someday when 5.50 finnaly gets hacked).

For some reason you're not added on my wii u friend list anymore so I need to re-add you. Speaking of which can you re-add my new skype(I already sent a request)?

Also Is that guy really you? MFW No qt 3.14 Wisewolf gf =(.

Ps

Wanted to point out you seem like you play competitively whereas I play more for fun(and begrudgingly my I admit I get killed way more than I win). So odds are you'd probably win. Just having some fun shit talking banter with you no worries wink.png.

I will add you next time i get on skype, and wii as well.

That is not me. That is Doublelift. known for ADC position in LoL & calling people trash.

I was also doing some friendly banter. I am competitve, but play smash 4 for just fun, if I wanted to play smash competitvly it would be Melee. But I still like to win ^^

• Like 1