Just had the scariest nightmare

Bobrocket

Ok so here is the nightmare:

Me, my mother and (ex) stepdad go on holiday. Our house is being looked after by Darryl from the office. I ask him why he's not going and be says "don't worry about me man I'm just gonna look after the place" when we arrive at the airport my mum tries to buy a subway and her card is declined so she goes back home and misses our flight. While my stepdad and I are walking back (right next to a motorway) i miss a call from my mum and so phone her back. All I hear is screaming and begs for help so I start running and asking what's happening. There was a police scene on the motorway but I can't remember what it was for.

I got back home after my stepdad and the house was empty. I call around, shouting for them etc with no response. I go outside to see my dog, and then think that my mum is inside the conservatory but she wasn't. I continue my search in a part of my house that very much resembles my colleges ICT building. I'm looking into all of these rooms through windows, and spot my mum and open it up. She is crying about someone who locked her in. I continue and find my stepdad, and he's visibly aged and locked in another room. I let him out and we start walking out and I say "don't we need our things?" And point to the room which is full of boxes. As I go to open the door they both start screaming and this face (that resembles Richard stallman) hits the window and that's when I wake up.

Pretty fucked up if you ask me. Anyone else had nightmares recently?

Damn good dream to start the day doge.png

Most of the times I'm so tired when i go to bed I don't even have a dream, or I just don't remember them xD

I once dreamt about Osbot though, is that considered as a nightmare or a wet dream? 

Khaleesi

If you were thinking of me it would of been a wet dream for sure ;)

• Like 1