Perfect Thiever AIO

Czar

Alright no worries, I have started rewriting the bot from scratch.

I also posted 2 quick updates, latest version should be 0.84 now. Just waiting on devs to register update, the latest one will automatically show up. I made it so the script will not stop if there was ever an error, instead it will handle the error and continue botting. (if there ever is an error).

In the meantime, if anybody wants to use any other premium script of mine for free (until this update appears), just pm me I will give a temporary auth. (Just in case anybody is missing valued botting hours XD)

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

Alright no worries, I have started rewriting the bot from scratch.

I also posted 2 quick updates, latest version should be 0.84 now. Just waiting on devs to register update, the latest one will automatically show up. I made it so the script will not stop if there was ever an error, instead it will handle the error and continue botting. (if there ever is an error).

In the meantime, if anybody wants to use any other premium script of mine for free (until this update appears), just pm me I will give a temporary auth. (Just in case anybody is missing valued botting hours XD)

Thank you Czar, very odd that 0.835 still isn't live though....

Compliments to you, you're the only scripter I know to be so supportive and constantly available.

I wish you had an AIO fighter :) Can you auth for for Perfect Warriors? :)

• Like 1

It has bearded bandits, just make sure to start the bot inside an already lured npc, the luring part is still being worked on, I will most likely add world hopping to find worlds with pre-lured npcs I guess, it helps :D

The bearded bandits may just be called 'Bandits' in the GUI setup window, otherwise just choose the lvl 45 one whichever it says

@scott94 is the script stopping now? The update 0.84 should be live now :)

• Like 1

It has bearded bandits, just make sure to start the bot inside an already lured npc, the luring part is still being worked on, I will most likely add world hopping to find worlds with pre-lured npcs I guess, it helps biggrin.png

The bearded bandits may just be called 'Bandits' in the GUI setup window, otherwise just choose the lvl 45 one whichever it says

@scott94 is the script stopping now? The update 0.84 should be live now smile.png

im gonna buy this script looks dope.

Can you gimme a trial for thieve/mining?

• Like 1

It doesn't support (level 45 bandits) just spams run? hmm

if you could add "Bearded Pollnivnian bandit" that'd be great. I think it only supports blackjacking, But normal pickpocketing, it's not supported.[/size]

Aha, I understand now, I thought you meant for blackjack, but I will add it for pickpocketing too ^^ biggrin.png

As for trials, good luck biggrin.png

nvm czar i didnt need a trial, i bought it on spot lol, working great!  biggrin.png

that's awesome, good luck man wink.png Edited by Czar

Thank you Czar, very odd that 0.835 still isn't live though....

Compliments to you, you're the only scripter I know to be so supportive and constantly available.

I wish you had an AIO fighter smile.png Can you auth for for Perfect Warriors? smile.png

+1 on the AIO fighter script.

You do great work and I only use scripts made by you.

Think about it <3

• Maldesto changed the title to Perfect Thiever
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Thiever AIO