Perfect Thiever AIO

Czar

thank you , for helping with posts, you can have an extra free script of mine , just choose one and i will activate unlimited auth

Kudos to you, not only for the script, but for acknowledging his help.

You've grown in my eyes. This is a rare trait nowadays.

"claps"

p.s.: pardon my french but i keep getting killed @ ardougne by suiciders & im tired of toiling for the food supply, simply to lose it to another dickhead:(

ALSO, MORE IMPORTANTLY COULD YOU IMPLEMENT A SLIDER THAT SETS THE HP TO EAT AT EG: AVOIDING SUICIDERS

THIS ENCORE WOULD MAKE ME THE HAPPIEST USER FOR A WHILE ( you know, I can't get no satisfaction )

Edited by gearing

Alright, next update:

- HAM member pickpocketing, including banking

- Yanille watchmen pickpocketing

- Thieve for more food option

update will be live in 0.33, within a few hours, good luck all ! biggrin.png

Hi Czar when i start the script on the Ardy bank near the market and put it to do Rogue chests it gets fked , goes up into the ladder north of the bank and then logs out.

Also do you mind adding a Deffault location for Heros , north of the Ardy Zoo.? 

Cheers.

EDIT: i started it on the other Ardy bank and it seems it goes to the first ladder it finds and clicks it , then logs out.

EDIT2: I started it in front of the Rogues chest and it just keeps spamming clicking the run option.

Edited by Rage Blend

I can easily make the player choose what HP to eat at, and I most likely will, but I don't want to overload the script settings window, I want it to be configurable and easy to setup within 10 seconds biggrin.png But if you really want an option to choose when to eat, it literally takes me 1 minute to add XD

i mean yeah bro that would be really helpful cause atm it eats at like half hp which is 20-30 and thats not enough hp to survive suiciders when im pickpocketing ardy knights so half of the bots just die.

@gearing alright I had another request for the HP setup so I will add a slider I guess, thanks for feedback biggrin.png

@Rage Rogue chest is in wilderness and requires 84 thieving, did you mean nature rune chest in ardy? biggrin.png

Hi Czar when i start the script on the Ardy bank near the market and put it to do Rogue chests it gets fked , goes up into the ladder north of the bank and then logs out.

Also do you mind adding a Deffault location for Heros , north of the Ardy Zoo.? 

Cheers.

EDIT: i started it on the other Ardy bank and it seems it goes to the first ladder it finds and clicks it , then logs out.

EDIT2: I started it in front of the Rogues chest and it just keeps spamming clicking the run option.

Having an issue where the script is constantly misclicking and attacking, then spamming pickpocket while in combat. I'm using mirror mode.

When I hid the attack click, it would then get stuck clicking "talk-to" on level 3 men.

A update is pending for this script. He is just waiting for staff to update it. Then all should work well

attachicon.gifczar.png

the script likes to get stuck sometimes at the bank or going to the bank or coming from the bank idk what it is

Everytime this script is pending update it messes up. It should work soon