Perfect Thiever AIO

Czar

you are both legends dude!! 

Version 0.40

- Eating at HP is now in effect, the default hp is 10 hp, change it in the setup window

- Expanded setup window to make some options more readable

-- changed prioritize option to 'Npc Inside? e.g. ardy knights'

- Added more chests supported

update will be live within a few hours, good luck all biggrin.png

UPDATE still isnt in effect:(

I've posted the update for HP slider, just waiting for admins to update the script, they usually take some time to verify every single update (to make sure osbot is secure) :D 

@Rogue chests - I will add an option for users who don't want to steal from all 3 rogue chests ;)

I've posted the update for HP slider, just waiting for admins to update the script, they usually take some time to verify every single update (to make sure osbot is secure) :D 

@Rogue chests - I will add an option for users who don't want to steal from all 3 rogue chests ;)

I've posted the update for HP slider, just waiting for admins to update the script, they usually take some time to verify every single update (to make sure osbot is secure) biggrin.png

@Rogue chests - I will add an option for users who don't want to steal from all 3 rogue chests wink.png

I've posted the update for HP slider, just waiting for admins to update the script, they usually take some time to verify every single update (to make sure osbot is secure) biggrin.png

@Rogue chests - I will add an option for users who don't want to steal from all 3 rogue chests wink.png

I like how I mentioned an adjustable hp setting and you already implemented it within 24hours of me saying it. I'm impressed. 

• Like 1

• Maldesto changed the title to Perfect Thiever
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Thiever AIO