Perfect Thiever AIO

Czar

For rogue chests, you only need food on the trip there, once you reach there you can just drop the sharks, because you won't get hit anymore, maybe leave like 2-3 just in case a pker comes, but I never encountered pkers there, only other rogue chest bots tongue.png

@Script - activated biggrin.png

@Tree post : thank you, I have fixed that by adding an extra check for the mouse handler biggrin.png thank you for the feedback smile.png update in version 0.39

Something is wrong with the update, Czar. It's not pushing. The script hasn't changed in two days - still says "an update is available, don't spam thread"

• Like 1

466e426e80.jpg

Small proggie for the best script maker! Did nature rune chests! 2800 nats.

NORMAL MODE

55_66.jpg

55-66 In no time ,working FLAWLESS !!! The best script, just start it and go to sleep the bot will handle the rest biggrin.png

It starts when CZAR activate your 24h TRIAL ! biggrin.png

you are both legends dude!! 

Version 0.40

- Eating at HP is now in effect, the default hp is 10 hp, change it in the setup window

- Expanded setup window to make some options more readable

-- changed prioritize option to 'Npc Inside? e.g. ardy knights'

- Added more chests supported

update will be live within a few hours, good luck all biggrin.png

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

I'm 73 hp 50% is just 36 hp at it lowest i can 2 hit that with a msb.

Maybe i just got lucky, maybe wear some gear so they dont think youre a bot and that should also help against them as they wont hit as high, if you have a rune kite+helm i dont think they could hit half your hp unless they were 90+ range.. so just give that a try until the new update comes out and im sure it will prevent people even bothering to attack you.

also maybe find a world thats packed with thievers just so they focus the lower levels :) (y)

goodluck!

Maybe i just got lucky, maybe wear some gear so they dont think youre a bot and that should also help against them as they wont hit as high, if you have a rune kite+helm i dont think they could hit half your hp unless they were 90+ range.. so just give that a try until the new update comes out and im sure it will prevent people even bothering to attack you.

also maybe find a world thats packed with thievers just so they focus the lower levels smile.png (y)

goodluck!

w45 full blk d hide rune kite n helm + glory 50ish hp 55defm and yet i got suicided, used tunas

• Maldesto changed the title to Perfect Thiever
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Thiever AIO