Perfect Thiever AIO

Czar

1 hour ago, Zyzzbruhh said:

Purchased and used at ardy knights script failed error and died on hcim. Would not recommend for hcim.  Seems fine for normal amounts

It's best to go ardy bank, world 302, and there is always an ardy knight there you will 100% never die over there. Did you pickpocket random ardy knights around ardougne? Because I can see how it could die if a guard attacks you, although we have escaping system so it runs away.

I will investigate the dying though, maybe the script did not operate quickly enough and 10 hp accounts can easily die. I just need to know what food you were using and which ardy knight (city centre or ardy bank). I can increase the speed of the script in the next version as a solution to this 👍

Also best way to avoid deaths is to hide npc attack options, select this option:

DMtf3Nd.png

Edited by Czar

Npc hidden option was selected. I was south Bank on a lured ardy knight.  The food was potatoes with cheese. I'll find the log data but seems to only show the failed to find path once I was in deaths office. Was mid game hcim not a 10hp account. Account also had ring of life on. Wasn't home when it happened. But this is my assumption account ran out of food & ring of lifed out. Script tried to walk back to location probably had an error & then died somewhere along the way trying to return to the location. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Czar said:

Ty for clearing that up, I'll add some safety patches now, and maybe also make it stop script if ring of life teleports you out too, just to be safe.

That would be a very good option for future hcim using the script.  Upon further inspection that seemed to be the case upon checking the grave the ring of life was indeed gone. So the bot did attempt to return but just died along the way. For any future hcim reading this if you want to be super safe stuck to stalls/chest unless you can babysit the script. Until the ring of life message is coded in

• Like 1

New Update (v232.0)

- Added safety improvements to prevent deaths
- Bot now stops if teleported via ring of life
- More food items added/detected

Update will automatically go live within 24 hours, lemme know if you guys want to see any other changes/additions :) 

Also yesterday's update for Paladin chest is now officially live, working flawlessly.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I bought the script yesterday and used it for a bit on ardy knights. It was working great. I logged in this morning and its not working on knights anymore. I'm using the same settings, tried stopping and restarting multiple times, changed settings. Not sure what's going on but nothing happens on knights as of this morning.

Edit: I changed some of the food and dodgy necklace setting and its now working

Edited by adfjets
Change
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, DragonbornX said:

Hello, curious on if this also gathers the rogue outfit? I think i saw it as an option and that it was in beta or something but I wasn't 100% keen on using it as i also dont see any info about it in the main post.

We have rogues den as an experimental/beta feature for 3 years now (first in osbot) but it's not technically advertised as part of the bot until we add banking + more accurate failsafes. Right now it uses the running trick, and if player has no run energy then it will not work. I will auth you 48 hr trial as soon as we improve this feature.

1 hour ago, adfjets said:

Hi, I bought the script yesterday and used it for a bit on ardy knights. It was working great. I logged in this morning and its not working on knights anymore. I'm using the same settings, tried stopping and restarting multiple times, changed settings. Not sure what's going on but nothing happens on knights as of this morning.

Edit: I changed some of the food and dodgy necklace setting and its now working

Glad to hear it works :D Gl my friend if you need any advice lmk, btw I highly recommend using New Mouse and then later investing in mirror mode for the real botting to begin.

3 hours ago, Czar said:

We have rogues den as an experimental/beta feature for 3 years now (first in osbot) but it's not technically advertised as part of the bot until we add banking + more accurate failsafes. Right now it uses the running trick, and if player has no run energy then it will not work. I will auth you 48 hr trial as soon as we improve this feature.

Glad to hear it works :D Gl my friend if you need any advice lmk, btw I highly recommend using New Mouse and then later investing in mirror mode for the real botting to begin.

I already have it purchased :) I just wasnt sure if it worked well getting outfit! I suppose if i sip a stam dose that should last me 1 run, and ill just have to babysit and manually bank for other stam doses. thank you!

• Heart 1